BSNL to revamp branding strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
*bsnl.in/images/bsnl_brandnames_files/newbrands/bsnl-logo.jpg​

After Vodafone Essar, it is now the turn of State-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd to undertake a major revamp of its branding strategy.

The telecom major has decided to bring seven of its brands for various telecom services under a uniform identity.

The company at present uses different brands including CellOne for its mobile services, Bfone for fixed line telephone, DataOne for broadband and Tarang for CDMA-based WLL limited mobility phones.

All of this is now being put under BSNL corporate identity which means that its cellular services will be branded as BSNL Mobile, Bfone as BSNL Fixedline Telephone, and broadband service as BSNL Broadband.

The company is also changing the colour of its corporate signature from a blue to black.

Read More...
Official announcement

Good move IMO
also now more dataone now, its bsnl broadband:p

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Heck they need to concentrate on giving out connections and giving them out good and stable first. Aren't they already monopolistic enough? Branding .. Wtf. :|

BSNL Broadband from Dataone. This is good actually, probably won't confuse nerds out there whether "Dataone" just gives 1s and no 0s. Yeah its as lame as that :|

OP
gary4gar

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
QwertyManiac said:
Heck they need to concentrate on giving out connections and giving them out good and stable first. Aren't they already monopolistic enough? Branding .. Wtf. :|

I agree...lots of waiting time,slow pace of work & there babus are problematic.
even i waited for 4 months to need a connection..

but i disagree with tha point that they are monopolistic:rolleyes:
I don't think they are

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I didn't say they're trying to be, but they nearly are. They're from the Government themselves. Can't get bigger than that in branding across thousands of villages and towns across India!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom