BSNL to provide 8mbps shortly -Must read

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
BSNL is cr@p and I am not interested in their cr@p service. First let them improve customer care, the billing system, the attitude of the employees of transferring calls to other persons when you call them, the technical shortcomings of their accounts officers, the software used in their portal, 1MBPS unlimited plans @ at most Rs.700-800 p.m., and not upto 2MBPS plans with cr@p data limits....should I tell more? or should I stop?:mad:

Tata Indicom and Airtel are better than BSNL. At least they do not make billing errors.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Open Letter to BSNL, MTNL and all Indian ISPs.

IPTV, 8Mbps Bah

Wat with the data caps and all, and how many people in Delhi itself are aware of something called IPTV. leave alone areas covered by BSNL...

I mean frankly, the common Indian is just not caring for this, for him TV is still, well... TV.

In my entire block of 50 some houses, I was the first one to get a net conn from Sify (Cost me hell, wat with the wire pulling and all). Then again I was the first one to jump to MTNL.

All my friends spend almost equal amount of money on Cellphones, downloading ringtones, crappy callertunes etc to what I pay to MTNL Triband (Rs 1150), Frankly Doordarshan and Nokia's Mobile TV experiments are going to be more successful in India than this corporate adventurism. (And that's saying something)

Take an example of digital music sales, why do we not have something like an online music store in India but people go all crazy on caller tunes and ringtones and stuff.

Let internet and computers penetrate to the levels of cellphone in India first, provide true unlimited net access connections to then try this kind of a gimmick.

sandeepk

Journeyman
Though I live only 200m from BSNL office, they say it will take atleast October to provide me the broadband connection. Also they took almost 2 years to lay the landline underground cables because they were out of cables. (For that much long time???) And now this new thing?

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
Too good to be true. There HAS to be a loophole...

Crappy DL limits? Unaffordable prices? Bad connectivity/services? SOMETHING?

*is really untrusting of these things >_>*

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
I bet it'll be 8mbps with 3GB limit lol. Such high speed plans are of no use if there is a cap on usage limits.

yaanvee ch banaate rehete hain,,

its nearly 10 months or more I have registered for the connectinn, when ever I contact them the answer is no ports available:rolleyes:

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
ya, what the use of 8MBPS with 3-4 GB download limit?? better first give some unlimited connection at Rs.500pm

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Nah, we will leach a lot then if they give unlimited at Rs 500

Rs 500 for 512 kbps unlimited sounds good.

Stuge

Youngling
Grr These companices should first give decent speeds with unlimited downloads at decent price .

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
nish_higher said:
8mbps connection ...but what about the tarrifs.and last time they screwed the whole thing by not upgrading the unlimited plans.is this gonna be the same way like it was then??
but we can hope that with 8mbps Limited plans they'll provide atleast 1mbps unlimited plans .

also night time(2am-6pm) is free , so at 8mbps your hdd will be full pretty soon ;)

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
hard_rock said:
I dream that they upgrade 2mbps capped plans to 8mbps and convert unlimited to 2mbps... ;)

Ofcourse your dream will be true but not now. In 2-4 years maybe. Remeber when Cellphones came. So Damn expensive....and we are not talking about too much time here. Just 5 yrs back. See what is the scenerio now. Our sabji wala has one now :D

comrade

foreign return(0)
dude internet & cellphone are not the same..internet existence in india is more than a decade..but mobile is just 1/2 a decade old...

crazyforever

Broken In
8 Mbps wid download limit at 400MB
haha
increase the speed to 16 - 32 - 48 Mbps and continue decreasing d limits

imagine 25 Mbps at 100MB download limit
ooooooooooooooooooooh
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LAGE RAHO BSNL KE SANG
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.