BSNL Launches 2 Higher FUP Plans 1 and 2 Mbps

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
BSNL launches Two Best Plans Which We cant think of...As I read Bsnl Will Launch 2 Higher FUP Plans Starting from 10 May As Promotional Basis Across India

Here Is Tariff

*s28.postimg.org/4k5ovd33h/BSNL_New_BB_Plans.png

NB: Copied from broadbandforum.co

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
But BSNL already has 4mbps till 20GB and 512kbps thereafter.
*www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/broadband/BB_combo_unlim.html

- - - Updated - - -

Oh didn't see the 2nd part.

Dushie

Broken In
BSNL is going down the drain .. unattractive plans and poor speeds. They should sell and privatize the same and then see how good it will become.

Ironman

In the zone
Here's to More BS

Romanian ISP introduces 1Gbps plan for only US$18

Which is more or less 1080.99 Rupees

*www.vyralize.com/4904/romanian-isp-introduces-1gbps-plan-for-only-us18/

Wake up BS nigam Limited

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
They will never wake up!
Actually,Govt. & Administrators are deliberately trying to censor the Internet through high rate charges and poor speed.
Even having all the necessary infrastructure for upgradation of internet broadband bandwidth,they will never do this.

Ironman

In the zone
They will never wake up!
Actually,Govt. & Administrators are deliberately trying to censor the Internet through high rate charges and poor speed.
Even having all the necessary infrastructure for upgradation of internet broadband bandwidth,they will never do this.

Then we need a Better Government

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Better mindset for :----> Govt. + Politicians + the FU**I*G wealthy BUSINESSMEN,who just wants to harvest INFINITE profits..........................................................................................................................

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
guys no use of discussing abt the buLl **** BSnl everyone know how crappy their service and how useless their broadband plans are.............

@mods requesting thread lock after seeing this thread somehow i become furious and feels like punching screen......

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
guys no use of discussing abt the buLl **** BSnl everyone know how crappy their service and how useless their broadband plans are.............

@mods requesting thread lock after seeing this thread somehow i become furious and feels like punching screen......

At least they are providing true unlimited speed. In my area BSNL is the only wired broadband present.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Since, its the only ISP in my area. All i have , is to depend on it even though it has numerous problems and crap plans. We welcome this move from bsnl, still tariffs are higher.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
EXCLUSIVE: BSNL to Upgrade its FUP Speed Limit Across India from 256Kbps to 512Kbps Starting June 1st 2014
*telecomtalk.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/BSNL-NEW-FUP-Plans.png?b7d520

Top Bottom