BSNL Launches 2 Higher FUP Plans 1 and 2 Mbps

ithehappy

Human Spambot
wgat happened to those hyderabad net connections??
Yeah, you just had to annoy me more :| As long as other states don't have Beam and the same services it's quite meaningless actually. It's like those mostly stupid Americans who don't know there are 197 other countries out there.

icebags

Technomancer
kolkata users have better option nowadays, alliancebroadband through local cable walla gives 1mbps @rs750 pm

*alliancekolkata.co.in/tariff.php

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
kolkata users have better option nowadays, alliancebroadband through local cable walla gives 1mbps @rs750 pm

*alliancekolkata.co.in/tariff.php

What about rest of India??
This is where BSNL steps in.

Last edited:

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
BSNL launches Two Best Plans Which We cant think of...As I read Bsnl Will Launch 2 Higher FUP Plans Starting from 10 May As Promotional Basis Across India

Here Is Tariff

*s28.postimg.org/4k5ovd33h/BSNL_New_BB_Plans.png

NB: Copied from broadbandforum.co
BSNL Launches High Speed Unlimited Broadband Plans with 20/30 GB FUP Limit | BSNL TeleServices | New Broadband Plans | Mobile Plans | Telecom Courses
actually legit

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent

Yeah...
That's why I have 1 TB on my laptop, 2 TB+1TB on my desktop and 2 TB + 500 GB on external HDD and still feel that I am running out of space!!! :-D

Btw, anyone subscribed for these plans??? Is it PAN India???

kaz

right here
Yeah...
That's why I have 1 TB on my laptop, 2 TB+1TB on my desktop and 2 TB + 500 GB on external HDD and still feel that I am running out of space!!! :-D

Btw, anyone subscribed for these plans??? Is it PAN India???

*jealous* 750 plan is now 800... I think I should move from 999 to 800 plan :p

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Am I the only one who gets 1 Mbps throughout the month without FUP on the ULD 750 plan??? :p ;-)

i am on rs 650 per month(512kbps till 4gb 256 kbps thereafter) plan and i am getting constant 60KBps this month even after exceeding the FUP.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
i am on rs 650 per month(512kbps till 4gb 256 kbps thereafter) plan and i am getting constant 60KBps this month even after exceeding the FUP.

He he... BSNL is being generous...
Btw, in my case, am getting the speed for the last two years!!! B-)

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
He he... BSNL is being generous...
Btw, in my case, am getting the speed for the last two years!!! B-)

in my case , it is from this month only. and i dont think it is because they are generous, but they have upgraded their rs 525 and rs 650 plan to provide flat 512 kbps speed :cool:

kaz

right here

in my case , it is from this month only. and i dont think it is because they are generous, but they have upgraded their rs 525 and rs 650 plan to provide flat 512 kbps speed :cool:

that's what I was going to tell :p

Top Bottom