BSNL is fraud,they have billed me even for the night 2 to 8 period which is free.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tango_cash

In the zone
i just got a new bsnl connection and they have billed me even for the night hours i.e 2.00-8.00.i have home 500 plan.
see below are the screen shots.
this is the consolidated use
*img70.imageshack.us/img70/1826/71207consolidatedjw6.th.jpg

and this is the detailed view
*img217.imageshack.us/img217/6563/71207detailedzm5.th.jpg

see if u add the total download kb's including kb's in the 2-8 am time then only u get the total of 525667 kb.:mad::mad::mad:

so u see they are doing fraud.:mad::mad::mad:

and they connection died at 03:35:12 see the 23 no in the list. and then onwards i cudn't dwnlod a thing.
matlab download bhi nahi ho paya aur paise bhi thuk gaye.:mad::mad::mad:

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Yes they are fraud. Even I was billed extremely(Rs.4000) for the month of october although I have 900 UL plan . They are plain cheaters. I am still fighting with them.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Re: BSNL is fraud,they have billed me even for the night 2 to 8 period which is free.

^^no need to do that gaurav A new session is created automatically for 12-8(mtnl).

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Re: BSNL is fraud,they have billed me even for the night 2 to 8 period which is free.

The_Devil_Himself said:
^^no need to do that gaurav A new session is created automatically for 12-8(mtnl).
hehe try karke dekh lol :lol: i dont trust those just try it lol ask abtom about this.:D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^tested by abtom,just ask him.

tested by me as far back as in august,ask me.

But I don't take any responsibilities though.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
The_Devil_Himself said:
^^tested by abtom,just ask him.

tested by me as far back as in august,ask me.

But I don't take any responsibilities though.
Look at this.This is a user note when someone checks in to his account at mtnl site.
Note:-1. MB Used Indicates MB Download (usage) in the current month
ADSL MB Indicate Free MB Left in every month
NightMB Indicates MB Download (usage) in the current month during 00.00 to 08.00 Hrs
(For DSL 590 NU plan only)
2. DSL 590 NU Plan Users Please Switch ON CPE during Night after 00.00 hrs and ensure disconnection
before 08.00 hrs for availing Unlimited Night Free Internet Usage
3. Please Switch OFF the CPE/Modem at last day of the month before 23.59 hrs to avoid MB Charging in next month
4. Data Download includes file/ programmes download, E-mail receiving & its attachments, Web sites Browsing /Surfing, Chatting , on line games, Videos and Songs etc i.e. any data received on your Computer from Internet is treated as download.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist

The_Devil_Himself said:
then believe them.lol.
main toh believe karta hi hu.I always start my download after 12:30 am :mad:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

~Phenom~ said:
Yes they are fraud. Even I was billed extremely(Rs.4000) for the month of october although I have 900 UL plan . They are plain cheaters. I am still fighting with them.
lol:D

OP
tango_cash

tango_cash

In the zone

gaurav_indian said:
kitna bill aaya bhai :shock: and 2 baje ke baad router restart karte thay ke nahi?
arey meine to raat ko 2.50 am pe khud modem start kiya tha.even in there list it shows but still those @#!#*&% added it to my bill.
now i afraid to try any kind of scheduling/automation trick for the night hours.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist

tango_cash said:
arey meine to raat ko 2.50 am pe khud modem start kiya tha.even in there list it shows but still those @#!#*&% added it to my bill.
hmmm whats the bill now?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^just take a print out of the webpage and show it to them if the webpage is showing correctly,or you can note down the timings from the session page and show it to them.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
The_Devil_Himself said:
^^just take a print out of the webpage and show it to them if the webpage is showing correctly,or you can note down the timings from the session page and show it to them.
yes halla bol

OP
tango_cash

tango_cash

In the zone
BSNL sucks. they have no customer care which can guide u properly and the people who are in the brodband dept are typical sarkari officer.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Actually BSNL is not fraud....But they have poor system managed by lazy guys.

Sometimes..U may find much less bill than expected.So, things happens with BSNL.

I have Airtel BB..and they have best customer care.If any1 is having some issue regarding bill....it get corrected within few working days.

I have a friend..who was having 128 UL plan..but by mistake he got 512 Kbps (Rs. 500 / month plan)............

and he got bill of Rs. 60 K for that month.But soon..it was resolved and he paid only Rs. 699+tax

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@tango_cash: .. you have not been billed during the free time....Check this
*img152.imageshack.us/img152/2962/71207detailedzm5rt8.th.jpg

BNSL will show the total BW used by you including free unlimited.. but you wont get charged for free download.. Im using Dataone form past 2 yrs but till date I havent faced a billing error.Im also on Home 500..

You can use Dataone bandwidth usage finder by shaplus to get your usage.. Link im using this form past 1.5 years and its very accurate.

BTW can you tell me from which address you got the usage? cause im still using the old administration page.

apacheman

Journeyman
tango_cash said:
i just got a new bsnl connection and they have billed me even for the night hours i.e 2.00-8.00.i have home 500 plan.
see below are the screen shots.

see if u add the total download kb's including kb's in the 2-8 am time then only u get the total of 525667 kb.:mad::mad::mad:

so u see they are doing fraud.:mad::mad::mad:

and they connection died at 03:35:12 see the 23 no in the list. and then onwards i cudn't dwnlod a thing.
matlab download bhi nahi ho paya aur paise bhi thuk gaye.:mad::mad::mad:

rota kyun hai bhai? ur total is amounting to some 115 bucks...

Charan said:
@tango_cash: .. you have not been billed during the free time....L]
You can use Dataone bandwidth usage finder by shaplus to get your usage.. Link im using this form past 1.5 years and its very accurate.
n yea, charan is right, u have not been billed from 2 o clock to 8 o clock...wonder why he was the first one to notice among all the players above...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom