BSNL is fraud,they have billed me even for the night 2 to 8 period which is free.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
tango_cash

tango_cash

In the zone
Re: BSNL is fraud,they have billed me even for the night 2 to 8 period which is free.

Charan said:
@tango_cash: .. you have not been billed during the free time....Check this
*img152.imageshack.us/img152/2962/71207detailedzm5rt8.th.jpg

BNSL will show the total BW used by you including free unlimited.. but you wont get charged for free download.. Im using Dataone form past 2 yrs but till date I havent faced a billing error.Im also on Home 500..

You can use Dataone bandwidth usage finder by shaplus to get your usage.. Link im using this form past 1.5 years and its very accurate.

BTW can you tell me from which address you got the usage? cause im still using the old administration page.

i saw that but u see the total bytes i get in the accumlated bill can only be achieved when u add the kb's of the 2.50-6.45 time period.see the other screen i have posted that is the consolidated bill.

as for the link to the page go to *data.bsnl.in/wps/portal
and then click on the "Broadband Customers Please Click Here to Login" and enter ur details.

Charan said:
@tango_cash: ..

You can use Dataone bandwidth usage finder by shaplus to get your usage.. Link im using this form past 1.5 years and its very accurate.

BTW can you tell me from which address you got the usage? cause im still using the old administration page.

that sftwr is not working.what is the address of ur old administration page????

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ h**p://sancharnet.in/dataoneredirect.htm , you will be redirected to a page where you can check your usage..

im lot able to loginto that BSNL portal you gave .. its not loading properly.. but no wories :p

OP
tango_cash

tango_cash

In the zone
dont login on that page itself.there is a link named "Broadband Customers Please Click Here to Login" click on that and enter ur details.
*img81.imageshack.us/img81/2914/newacdsee80jpegimage2mg9.th.jpg

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
tango_cash said:
dont login on that page itself.there is a link named "Broadband Customers Please Click Here to Login" click on that and enter ur details.
*img81.imageshack.us/img81/2914/newacdsee80jpegimage2mg9.th.jpg
yes its the default portal for new customers with a ip of 117.x.x.x
whereas old customers check usage at 10.x.x.x with ip of 59.x.x.x
so any of the existing usage tools will not work for you.

have you received your bill now??

@tango-dukhi naa ho bhai.
i also suffered the same.

i got a massive bill of rs.3600 coz there was a diff of 20 mins bw my and mtnl's clock.
check ur and bsnl's time.
and yes we need to restart the router.

shaplus

Right off the assembly line
Re: BSNL is fraud,they have billed me even for the night 2 to 8 period which is free.

yes its the default portal for new customers with a ip of 117.x.x.x
whereas old customers check usage at 10.x.x.x with ip of 59.x.x.x
so any of the existing usage tools will not work for you.

I have released a new verion for dataone users with IP of type 117.x.x.x

download it here www.shaplus.com/dataone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom