BSNL Excel Prepaid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveenchandran

In the zone
I Have planned to take up a BSNL Excel Prepaid connection next week....
I would like to know what documents are needed to apply for the connection..

If I apply for it now how long will it take to get.. (the SIM).. :?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
They ask a hell lot of things.. you need to go and visit them 2-3 times (b4 a year ago). Now I think it's little easier.

Your identity thats it and a proof that you are more than 18 years of age.

dreams

Gracias Senor
U need ur Address proof xerox and original.. identity proof with ur photo original and xerox and the application form for the SIM.

Once u get the app form they wil ask u to come on a specific day.. go on tht day with the appl form duly filled and the xerox and orig docs.. and then 200 Rupees and after spendin half a day u can get the SIM..

anomit

In the zone
LOL....... I got the SIM after 9 months and a zillion of visits to the office. It works that way. Anything goes attitude.

cyrux

In the zone
Nothing is worng in using a prepaid but applying for the same sounds silly.... prepaid cards are meant ot avaiable instantly but damn these sarkari people

Charley

Just Do It
cyrux said:
Nothing is worng in using a prepaid but applying for the same sounds silly.... prepaid cards are meant ot avaiable instantly but damn these sarkari people

Its cos of the demand they do it ......

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys

I am studying in shimla and have a BSNL prepaid card. Recently i recharged my card with coupon of Rs 1100. After the recharge mesaages are not going from my cell. I called customer care but they are unable to solve my problem . Has any of you been experiancing the same problem.

Charley

Just Do It
mako_123 said:
Guys

I am studying in shimla and have a BSNL prepaid card. Recently i recharged my card with coupon of Rs 1100. After the recharge mesaages are not going from my cell. I called customer care but they are unable to solve my problem . Has any of you been experiancing the same problem.

First check whehter ur settings are properly configured for eg the message sending number[i dont mean the person ur sending it to but the sending number in the option].

R u sending them locally, national, international?

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
i have checked my message centre number . It is all correct . I am unable to send any messages whether local or national.

Charley

Just Do It
mako_123 said:
i have checked my message centre number . It is all correct . I am unable to send any messages whether local or national.

Ok since thats ok, now tell me the ERROR u get when sending the msg.

Charley

Just Do It
mako_123 said:
I get " Message Sending Failed , Check network services "

What is the message service number you've entered? Lets check whehter thats correct.

Otherwise, call up the cust care and lodge a complaint...

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
My message centre number is +919417099997.

I called customer care many times . Sometimes they tell me to enter my msg centre number . Once they told me that there is a problem with there service and it will be resolved soon .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom