Bsnl "dipawali Bonus"

Status
Not open for further replies.

csczero

Journeyman
PROMOTIONAL SCHEME FOR BROADBAND CUSTOMERS AS "DIPAWALI BONUS"

Avail Double Usage of free download for all BSNL Broadband plans in the month of November 2008.
In the month of November, the subscriber shall be permitted to avail double usage of free download i.e. twice of what is available in the plan normally. The scheme shall be applied for all Broadband Plans.

Scheme benefits shall be available only for customers who remain active throughout the November 2008.

All Plan change request received in the month of November shall be made effective from 1st of December.

*www.maharashtra.bsnl.co.in/

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
No information about this on Haryana BSNL website......:(

Otherwise it would have been 10GB for me. :(

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
I hope they remember that they serve UL customers too. At least give them double bandwidth (its just 512kbps anyways!). UL customers are always left in the dark....

What does 'remain active' mean? Do I have to surf internet regularly or like that?
Meaning you cannot get your connection cut in the middle of the month.

axxo

99.9% Idle
This is not the first time that they are partial & being unfair to the UL users. They have been doing this for half a decade. :mad:

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Nothing on Rajasthan.bsnl.co.in :(

Waise i got a SMS from BSNL, that Night Unlimited Facility has been extended to all plans for Nov month.
People are scared to use, as you don't know bsnl's stupid billing system.

iChaitanya

Journeyman
Damn, so this is only for those people who are using BSNL broadband since atleast the last 6 months.

I thought this was applicable to me! :D

Anyway, now it's high time that the Indian ISPs upgrade the bandwidth and provide 2 Mbps unlimited connections.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Damn, so this is only for those people who are using BSNL broadband since atleast the last 6 months.

I thought this was applicable to me! :D

Anyway, now it's high time that the Indian ISPs upgrade the bandwidth and provide 2 Mbps unlimited connections.

is there any isp who is providing connections cheaper than BSNL. we will be consrtained by bandwidth atleast for next 5 years, if not more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom