BSNL Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetillian

The Revolutionary
Hi friends,
I have a Bsnl Home UL750 plan (256kbps) internet connection and i dial through the modem they provided (UTSTARCOM, Model No: UT300R2U, and type I), i am facing some problems from recent days they are
1. Some times dailing takes a lot of time.
2. It disconnects often very much.
3. Sometimes its in like standby i.e. it is connected but no speed, whether in download or browsing and i noticed that the dsl & internet light is off.
I had called to the complaints section and thay had said that they think that there would be a problem in the line, and said complaint to them and they will rectify, then i had made a complaint and they said that there is no problem in the line.
Please help me friends with this, and thanks.

P

paranj

Its the problem with the line. Call a lineman to fix it! And if its not solved go and blast away the BSNL ppl and go for another BB ISP

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
Even I face the similar problem at my place!
Definitely a problem with your line.

Never ever bribe these line mans, if you do it once then you will have to do this always in order get your work done!

OP
thetillian

thetillian

The Revolutionary
Hey i got fixed it, the problem is in the line and i irritated them by complaiting daily and got it fixed, thanks for your reps

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
OK So I m facing the same problem here & they sent a guy yestarday who said "THERE IS NO PROBELEM IN LINE!! " whatt to do??
They say splitter mein hogi and stuff! What to do?

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
Can you report the attenuation and SNR of your line from 192.168.1.1

SNR Margin (dB): 29.9 17.0
Attenuation (dB): 22.0 12.5
Output Power (dBm): 12.6 19.6
Attainable Rate (Kbps): 7520 1000
Rate (Kbps): 2048 512
K (number of bytes in DMT frame): 65 17
R (number of check bytes in RS code word): 0 0
S (RS code word size in DMT frame): 1 1
D (interleaver depth): 1 1