BSNL broadband giving 10gb data per day @249 pm

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Highlights:

1. Under the new plan, customers can download '10GB per day' data by paying monthly charges of Rs 249

2. The new unlimited wireline broadband service plan will offer 2Mbps speed

3. Users can also make unlimited free calls to any network without any additional charges

In a bid to garner more customers to its wireline broadband services and to offer competitive data packages, India's state-owned telecom company BSNL on Friday announced a new plan 'Experience Unlimited BB 249'.

The company's new plan offers customers unlimited broadband service at Rs 249 per month wherein users can download 10GB data per day.

"Under this plan, customers can download '10GB per day' data by paying monthly charges of Rs 249/- only," BSNL said in a press release.
Moreover, BSNL customers can also make unlimited free calls to any network between 9:00 pm (IST) to 7:00 am (IST) and on all Sundays without any additional charges.

Commenting on its latest offering, BSNL board director (CFA) N K Gupta, said in a statement,"BSNL is the only operator who is offering cheapest '10GB per day' data download plan under wireline broadband services in the country."

BSNL's broadband service will offer 2Mbps speed under its new unlimited broadband plan.

"The above plan has elicited enormous response towards BSNL’s wireline broadband services and many new customers are subscribing to BSNL wireline broadband services under ‘Experience Unlimited BB 249’ plan," Gupta added.

For those who wish to avail the company's new broadband connections they can visit nearest BSNL customer service center or call Toll Free number- 1800 345 1500 with more details on its website.

BSNL announces unlimited wireline broadband plan at Rs 249 per month; offers data download of 10GB per day & free calls | Zee Busines

Though this looks tempting but there is no word regarding speed throttling after the FUP limit. I wish they had better service in my city. Any bsnl users out there?

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Times are changing for Data connection...wait for more and we will see more data benefits.

I remember my first bb connection was some 1000rs. plan in which bsnl gave u/l data from 2am-8am. I think the bandwidth was 256kbps and the data limit was 2 or 4gigs except those night hours.

Last edited:

quicky008

Technomancer
Apparently that won't be possible as their official site states its meant for new customers only.Besides their 2mbps download speed will only be available as long as the user doesn't exceed the 1 gb limit,after that it will revert back to 1 mbps.

Top Bottom