Status
Not open for further replies.

aminsagar123

Journeyman
Today i opened bbservice.bsnl.in to check my dataone usage. See what opened.

*img230.imageshack.us/img230/8508/pic1np9.th.jpg

Second try

*img507.imageshack.us/img507/4265/pic2lb9cz1.th.jpg

I am a dataone customer from jalandhar, punjab. :mad:

Last edited:

Log_net2

Broken In
Bsnl have a problem on this.This is serious and there are some people who claimed that they could used other account by knowing other user accounts.

In your case also you can change the said user password!!!

For privacy reason please blackened the name of the person.

^^fake...photoshopped :D

No it might not be fake as i had heard this kind of thing

Last edited:

unni

In the zone
I have also seen this. I was using Datafox extension at that time. I used the Show Records-> Active Month option in the extension. When I selected the option first time, it showed details of another user. When I chose the option again (or when I clicked refresh, don't remember), yet another user. When I refreshed the fourth time, it showed my usage correctly. :D I saw this just one week ago.
I didn't think about trying to change the password at that time. Will try to see if it is possible the next time.

Log_net2

Broken In
I have also seen this. I was using Datafox extension at that time. I used the Show Records-> Active Month option in the extension. When I selected the option first time, it showed details of another user. When I chose the option again (or when I clicked refresh, don't remember), yet another user. When I refreshed the fourth time, it showed my usage correctly. :D I saw this just one week ago.
I didn't think about trying to change the password at that time. Will try to see if it is possible the next time.

Are you a new user.Some members from bb forum has reported this flaw to bsnl still this thing happened.I dont think you can change from Datafox and there is no need to changed.

OP
aminsagar123

aminsagar123

Journeyman
print screen + mspaint
^^fake...photoshopped :D

my real advice. never ever change the portal password if something like that happens.

some days back. i logged into my account, i changed my portal password.

then i clicked my profile button out of curosity. it showed user details of some other guy. i logged out.

my usage portal password remain unchanged and i was able to login with the old password. i thought some poor guy got his password changed by me.

but the very next day i was unable to login to portal. my portal password also got changed. to something random that i don't know. :confused:

i got it set to default by calling customer care. :eek:

mysterious are the ways of bsnl. :cool:

:D I saw this just one week ago.

Last edited:

neelu09

Broken In
oye this is real....it has happened with me twice when i logged into some one else's account.......

unni

In the zone
Are you a new user.Some members from bb forum has reported this flaw to bsnl still this thing happened.I dont think you can change from Datafox and there is no need to changed.
I am not a new user. I was having the 59 series IP earlier. Recently, it was changed to 112 series.

Today I logged in directly to *bbservice.bsnl.in using Firefox. I entered the portal id which was given for my connection and my password. It showed me the page of some person in ginde colony,tilakwadi,bm, karnataka. I was able to see his usage. The most shocking thing is that it looks like I can change his password for portal id or broadband user id. When I chose the option to change the password, it asked just for the new password, didn't ask for the existing password.

Even after signing out, if I login again, I was taken to this guys page. That's a first. Last time, I was taken to 2/3 different persons pages and finally got mine.:D

One thing I am not sure is that I have my connection at Kerala. I was checking this from my office in Bengaluru. May be that has some relation. Anyway this a very serious problem.

ajaybc

Youngling
This is the picture of my usage records on April.It showed my billed usage as 32GB.
I cant post the whole list as it is very long for a screenshot.

*images.orkut.com/orkut/albums/ATgAAAAWBFxJgD5l6zwo-0swG3H-YofmVAma5Ng1tvxOYPwqtSGeIltp3A2Yo0_lfMyOX8djWDeUwHMd_tj0e3EiidQcAJtU9VAD3Sxm6ArGLjNtmkfUvVb6AMzDjQ.jpg

It shows that I downloaded 4.7GB within 3 seconds.

Log_net2

Broken In
@ajaybc have you made a complaint to this.Something wrong with portal usage.

Also in some case usage also show the night unlimited usage but were not billed.

To be on safe side i always disconnect before 2:00 (around 1:50) and connected at 2:10 likewise in 8:00 though bsnl claimed that they do not charged night unlimited even portal usage showed it.

I am not a new user. I was having the 59 series IP earlier. Recently, it was changed to 112 series.

Today I logged in directly to *bbservice.bsnl.in using Firefox. I entered the portal id which was given for my connection and my password. It showed me the page of some person in ginde colony,tilakwadi,bm, karnataka. I was able to see his usage. The most shocking thing is that it looks like I can change his password for portal id or broadband user id. When I chose the option to change the password, it asked just for the new password, didn't ask for the existing password.

Even after signing out, if I login again, I was taken to this guys page. That's a first. Last time, I was taken to 2/3 different persons pages and finally got mine.:D

One thing I am not sure is that I have my connection at Kerala. I was checking this from my office in Bengaluru. May be that has some relation. Anyway this a very serious problem.

how come your IP changed to 112 .If you are an old user how come you can logged into new portal usage web??I am confused here.:confused:

Last edited:

ajaybc

Youngling
I gave a written petition to the Divisional Engineer BSNL regarding the error.He said it was a common mistake all across Kerala which was caused by some problem with their Bangalore server.He kept his word and thankfully the bill was adjusted last month.Otherwise I wud have to pay around 28000Rs for the 32 GB they said I downloaded.

But the interesting thing is that after seeing this error I immediately called the local exchange to complain.The stupid officer lady there replied that it was bcoz of some virus in my computer.When asked how a virus cud download 4.7GB in 3 secs in a 2mbps connection she said she doesnt know and gave me 2-3 telephone numbers which she said was of high officials.When I tried,all of them were engaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom