BSNL BBG Combo ULD 1199 to offer 2mbps Unlimited & unlimited local/std calls for Rs. 1199

FOR_TRIALS

Right off the assembly line
Re: BSNL BBG Combo ULD 1199 to offer 2mbps Unlimited & unlimited local/std calls for Rs. 1199

I applied for plan change from BBG ULD 1445 to BBG ULD 1199 in Banglaore Jayanagar branch and in online i can see the plan change. The speed i am getting is around 1.2 Mbps to 1.5 Mbps. From my point of view there is not much difference as of now this plan is only good in papers but not in reality.

With 1445 plan i was getting higher speed (did not measure but i could see the difference) for 30GB and after that 1 Mbps. I was checking couple days back and i was already getting 1 to 1.1 Mbps

- - - Updated - - -

I applied for plan change from BBG ULD 1445 to BBG ULD 1199 in Banglaore Jayanagar branch and in online i can see the plan change. The speed i am getting is around 1.2 Mbps to 1.5 Mbps. From my point of view there is not much difference as of now this plan is only good in papers but not in reality.

With 1445 plan i was getting higher speed (did not measure but i could see the difference) for 30GB and after that 1 Mbps. I was checking couple days back and i was already getting 1 to 1.1 Mbps

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
With eyes closed go in for Railwire Net,if you could avail the facility.
Forget BSNL or other cable broadband plans.

Railwire tariffs have not updated. I previously applied with them and they didn't contact even after 20 days. Much customer service!

With this plan I get free calls and 1.6-1.8 mbps. Kinda satisfied. Should have been 4mbps imho.

funskar

Padawan
Re: BSNL BBG Combo ULD 1199 to offer 2mbps Unlimited & unlimited local/std calls for Rs. 1199

- - - Updated - - -

Go and tell at your exchange for increasing port speed..
its working great here .. minmum 2.52mbps all the time.. sometimes going upto 5mbps

- - - Updated - - -

Railwire tariffs have not updated. I previously applied with them and they didn't contact even after 20 days. Much customer service!

With this plan I get free calls and 1.6-1.8 mbps. Kinda satisfied. Should have been 4mbps imho.

Railwire are even worse than bsnl..
Again contact your exchange for increasing port speed..
Else go for complain from here they are doing the helpful..

BSNL Consumer Griev

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything

Go and tell at your exchange for increasing port speed..
its working great here .. minmum 2.52mbps all the time.. sometimes going upto 5mbps

- - - Updated - - -

Railwire are even worse than bsnl..
Again contact your exchange for increasing port speed..
Else go for complain from here they are doing the helpful..

BSNL Consumer Griev

Gave a complaint there under category broadband speed low. Will see.
Exchange cc people are worse. They won't know what port speed is. Also will tell plan is upto 2mbps so 1.6 is good.

Charley

Just Do It

Below is the status of my complaint registered last week on care

Summary: Not getting 2 Mbps speed on Rs 1199 plan

Description: My broadband speed is only 1 5 Mbps always. My friends get 2mbps flat speed
Why is my speed slow. It has to be 2 Mbps.

Fault Closure Comment: DROP WIRE FAULT RECTIFIED OK

Fault Closure Confirmed By: s

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything

Below is the status of my complaint registered last week on care

Summary: Not getting 2 Mbps speed on Rs 1199 plan

Description: My broadband speed is only 1 5 Mbps always. My friends get 2mbps flat speed
Why is my speed slow. It has to be 2 Mbps.

Fault Closure Comment: DROP WIRE FAULT RECTIFIED OK

Fault Closure Confirmed By: s

Did your speed increase? Or they just closed it?

Charley

Just Do It

Did your speed increase? Or they just closed it?

Same speed, no increase at all and they closed it.

I'm sending email to officers in Delhi, no other way.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything

Exchange cc people are worse. They won't know what port speed is. Also will tell plan is upto 2mbps so 1.6 is good.

Still complaint status is shown pending.

Giving another complaint.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Update: Complained through selfcare portal. Exchange staff called me yesterday itself. Assured they will change port. Don't know how much time will take for that. Anyone has experience in this case?

Charley

Just Do It
Update: Complained through selfcare portal. Exchange staff called me yesterday itself. Assured they will change port. Don't know how much time will take for that. Anyone has experience in this case?

Which option did you select under "technical" to register complaint?

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
BB No Data/ Slow

They closed the complaint on site. Saying,

Fault Closure Comment:
ROT SUB ANSWERED OK

Don't know whether port will be changed or not.

Vishw

Journeyman
I requested to change my current plan to ULD 1199 plan through selfcare portal on Oct 28th. They called to confirm on 29th. I kept checking portal everyday, but no change. So finally I called 1500 today and asked the status. And that girl told me there's no request, nothing in my name and number. I'll have to go to the Exchange and give application, then they'll change my plan!!

What a waste of time!! Why give these options if they aren't gonna work?? When I last changed my plan through portal in February, it was a simple, painless process. There was a list of all available plans and you choose whatever plan you want and submit the request. And it was changed within 24 hours. Now the list is gone and now it opens a new window where you have to write them short 40 word comment and give various info like name, number, locality etc. Then they call you back. And apparently nothing happens after that...

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
I registered complaint today, let's see what they do.

I'll update

Called exchange today to check on my status. They have completely ignored my case and told "bhai 1.6 hi milega etc" . After some shout he said he will check on it and disconnected. Will make a complaint again tomorrow.

:(

TheSloth

The Slowest One
"bhai 1.6 hi milega etc"

WTF!! such ingnorance!! I don't have the connection but still i am furious. I can't imagine your situation at that moment when you heard this statement.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lodge your complains on here :
:: Grievance Redress Mechanism in Government ::

Hopefully every issue should be solved.

Charley

Just Do It

Called exchange today to check on my status. They have completely ignored my case and told "bhai 1.6 hi milega etc" . After some shout he said he will check on it and disconnected. Will make a complaint again tomorrow.

:(

Below is the update for my complaint

Summary: Increase port speed for my broadband plan
Description: I am getting only 1point6 Mbps speed on my 2 Mbps flat speed plan.

Increase the port speed.
Fault Closure Comment: NFF LINE
Fault Closure Confirmed By: S

I get only 1.6 Mbps even now. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Lodge your complains on here :
:: Grievance Redress Mechanism in Government ::

Hopefully every issue should be solved.

I'll try it.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I have never got 2 mbps in their so called 2 mbps speed, never really bothered to ask, knowing BSNL, was happy with 1.8, it became the 2.0 for me, but yours is pathetic, 1.6 mbps is simply not acceptable. Do what Topgear said, if it maintains on 1.6 after all that, disconnect the line.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
In fact enough is enough.
I had to bear the whims of BSNL since inception.
Moving to Hathw@y Cable Broadband from November onwards.

Top Bottom