BSNL BBG Combo ULD 1199 to offer 2mbps Unlimited & unlimited local/std calls for Rs. 1199

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
What you replied is true to you and me and many like minded people but all those higher up " babus " are not sensitive or prudent enough.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
they lived in a time when 256kbps was normal. To them 1.6Mbps is fast and very good connection regardless of actual promised 2Mbps

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
After the upgrade to 1 Mbps standard, there is no stability in the network too. The modem shows connected, all parameters are apparently normal but there is no data transfer. After few seconds upto minutes data connectivity resumes by itself. And the speed keeps varying while earlier it was rock steady.

May be their network is indeed overloaded at the local level. Also could be bad optimization or something at the back end.

This is supposed to be their New Generation Network that can handle much more.

Charley

Just Do It
The modem shows connected, all parameters are apparently normal but there is no data transfer. After few seconds upto minutes data connectivity resumes by itself. And the speed keeps varying while earlier it was rock steady.

I have this same problem.

Charley

Just Do It
I'm not even getting 1.6 mbps now.

Here is the latest screenshot.

*www.speedtest.net/result/5781027139.png

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[MENTION=3961]Charley[/MENTION] this was on college wifi from a different ISP. Our college labs use BSNL line. See this:

*www.speedtest.net/result/4839177352.png

Top Bottom