BSNL BBG Combo ULD 1199 to offer 2mbps Unlimited & unlimited local/std calls for Rs. 1199

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Re: BSNL BBG Combo ULD 1199 to offer 2mbps Unlimited & unlimited local/std calls for Rs. 1199

Below is the update for my complaint

Summary: Increase port speed for my broadband plan
Description: I am getting only 1point6 Mbps speed on my 2 Mbps flat speed plan.

Increase the port speed.
Fault Closure Comment: NFF LINE
Fault Closure Confirmed By: S

I get only 1.6 Mbps even now. :(

- - - Updated - - -

I'll try it.

Update: BSNL guy came to home yesterday. Told the same thing. "We have checked all the lines, everything is clear. 1.6 is pretty good ".
And then he added, "even at exchange we are getting 1.6" . I literally gave up at that statement.

Don't know what else to do.

I had previously complained on pgportal about bsnl injecting ads. When I checked status later, the complaint had mysteriously disappeared.

Charley

Just Do It
Re: BSNL BBG Combo ULD 1199 to offer 2mbps Unlimited & unlimited local/std calls for Rs. 1199

I had previously complained on pgportal about bsnl injecting ads. When I checked status later, the complaint had mysteriously disappeared.

Is that also useless, lol?

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything

Due to the pgportal complaint, lineman came and checked lines. Said 'all is well' and left. No communication was made regarding the complaint by any authority. SNR upstream has increased from 9.3 to 23.8. Don't know whether this was result of any action.

Still speed is low as 1.6. My upload has now reduced to ~400kbps. ( Previously it was around ~650).

People getting more than 2mbps on this plan, Can you share your modem status page?

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=11717]dissel[/MENTION] [MENTION=124046]funskar[/MENTION]

dissel

Cyborg Agent

Due to the pgportal complaint, lineman came and checked lines. Said 'all is well' and left. No communication was made regarding the complaint by any authority. SNR upstream has increased from 9.3 to 23.8. Don't know whether this was result of any action.

Still speed is low as 1.6. My upload has now reduced to ~400kbps. ( Previously it was around ~650).

People getting more than 2mbps on this plan, Can you share your modem status page?

- - - Updated - - -

BBG Combo ULD 1199 speed is now decreased - It never goes beyond 1.8 Mbps and upload sucks at 255 Kbps at mine - I think this is the true color of the plan in the name of Free Unlimited calling....Well played BSNL.

My earlier plan 1445 provide 750 to 800 Kbps upload speed and I comfortably upload small YouTube videos time To time - but now it will be nightmare at that speed.

Charley

Just Do It

- - - Updated - - -

Following up on the pgp portal complaint a bsnl staff called and told me if I was within 500 metres, I will get 2 mbps speed. I told them extend the copper cables to my area and he was laughing. From my area to the bsnl office, is only 2 kms. He told if I have Fibre to the Home then I will get speed of 2 mbps.

Also he told me that 1.6 mpbs is a good speed. I told him to ask the mananger to whom complaint was forwarded to call me and I will talk to him.

He told me changing port speed will not work, as I'm beyond 500 meters.

What to do , friends?

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent

Following up on the pgp portal complaint a bsnl staff called and told me if I was within 500 metres, I will get 2 mbps speed. I told them extend the copper cables to my area and he was laughing. From my area to the bsnl office, is only 2 kms. He told if I have Fibre to the Home then I will get speed of 2 mbps.

Also he told me that 1.6 mpbs is a good speed. I told him to ask the mananger to whom complaint was forwarded to call me and I will talk to him.

He told me changing port speed will not work, as I'm beyond 500 meters.

What to do , friends?

See if you can afford finer network.
Generally router is costly but in long term the connection is solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charley

Just Do It

See if you can afford finer network.
Generally router is costly but in long term the connection is solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He told me FTTH service is not available in my area yet.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
In this case it is informed that your line parameters verified by our field staffs .
We cannot offer a speed more than 1.6 MBPS for BB PLAN 1199, as your house is at a distance of 2 KM from exchange.

ASSURING YOU OUR BEST SERVICES ALWAYS

End of pgportal complaints.
gg

Charley

Just Do It
Another person called from BSNL and told me you will never get 2 mpbs on this plan. I asked them how did I get the specified speeds on my previous plan Rs 875 post FUP and she told I have to ask the technical person. I told them to call me to discuss.

MY speed now.

*www.speedtest.net/result/5727187947.png

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Another person called from BSNL and told me you will never get 2 mpbs on this plan. I asked them how did I get the specified speeds on my previous plan Rs 875 post FUP and she told I have to ask the technical person. I told them to call me to discuss.

MY speed now.

*www.speedtest.net/result/5727187947.png

Same over here. I am quite fed up now. Will change when any other player comes to our area. sigh

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Bye Bye BSNL BROADBAND,keeping voice service though.
Jumping to ALLIANCE Cable BROADBAND "Preferred" unlimited plan.

kg11sgbg

Which plan has unlimited voice calls, with no broadband?
BSNL doesn't have any such plans which you mentioned.

May be JiO,but time will speak out.
BSNL sucks everything(regarding broadband networking) into its own Black hole.

Charley

Just Do It
I'd suggest writing a complaint to TRAI regarding the 1199 plan 1.6 mpbs speed.

They will kick BSNL in the a** and ba***

kg11sgbg

^Sadly,nothing will happen or change my friend.
This is India,this is BSNL.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Bsnl BB will improve only when Jio Fiber (If) available every where like Jio 4G...About Jio 4G - True nature come into lights only after 31 Dec.

Jio Effect - Bsnl 3G unlimited 1099 /- voucher introduced only after 2009-10 which was 4200/- for 6 months - Unlimited.

Charley

Just Do It
Update from pgportal

DGM NWO EAST reports that BB speed in copper cable network vary and depends on so many parameters. However available speed is good. However it will be observed for few more days . Intimated sub .

Letter is addressed and attached

Type of Disposal : Accepted

My response to them.

I have used several bsnl broadband plans before and have received exact speed mentioned in the previous plans. For e.g. my previous plan was 1 mbps before and after Fair Usage Policy, I used to get 1 mbps everytime and it was the same copper cable network. This is deficiency in services from BSNL and BSNL is only interested in making money from customers by false advertising this broadband plan. I am disappointed.

Top Bottom