BSNL BBG Combo ULD 1199 to offer 2mbps Unlimited & unlimited local/std calls for Rs. 1199

ithehappy

Human Spambot
How is alliance broadband nowadays ?
Heard their service has gone worse from this year..

Can't speak about worse or not, cause I am only using this for about six months now. Overall I am happy with it. Just wish the stability was at least comparable to BSNL, and the overall connection quality too (I could download *ahem* stuffs even when they had just 1 uploader, not the case with Alliance, you know what I am talking about :p). Any sort of lighting, the connection goes. However the connection was there in last few days' rain, so that's good. And they do provide the near 6 mbps speed at happy hours, i.e. 1-8 AM, other times too 2 mbps is given. And needless to say for Youtube videos, Google Play apps and sorts like that connection hovers around 3-4 mbps. So 1080p quality is auto selected on Youtube. To be quite honest, this is not even comparable to BSNL. I can deal with 20-30 hours downtime in a month (exaggerating the downtime anyway), but what I can't deal with is ****ing 1.8 mbps download up to 10 gigs and 100 KB/s upload, so BSNL can **** themselves with that.

I am now torn whether to take this 1199 plan or not, just for those free calls' sake, I know its a very impractical decision but God knows why I am giving it a thought!

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
2Mbps is slow now, soon 4mbps will be like 56k.
Like videos are taking over the web, javascript libraries just get bigger and bigger and desktop apps are moving to web based apps.

So looks like high end internet is going to stay high end until next breakthrough.

ssb1551

Technomancer
I just got back from HAL BSNL Office. They rejected my application since my rental agreement is of Sep 2014. So I dont have any address proof documents. CRAP!!! Gotta jump through hoops to get the BB249 connection.

funskar

Padawan
Can't speak about worse or not, cause I am only using this for about six months now. Overall I am happy with it. Just wish the stability was at least comparable to BSNL, and the overall connection quality too (I could download *ahem* stuffs even when they had just 1 uploader, not the case with Alliance, you know what I am talking about :p). Any sort of lighting, the connection goes. However the connection was there in last few days' rain, so that's good. And they do provide the near 6 mbps speed at happy hours, i.e. 1-8 AM, other times too 2 mbps is given. And needless to say for Youtube videos, Google Play apps and sorts like that connection hovers around 3-4 mbps. So 1080p quality is auto selected on Youtube. To be quite honest, this is not even comparable to BSNL. I can deal with 20-30 hours downtime in a month (exaggerating the downtime anyway), but what I can't deal with is ****ing 1.8 mbps download up to 10 gigs and 100 KB/s upload, so BSNL can **** themselves with that.

I am now torn whether to take this 1199 plan or not, just for those free calls' sake, I know its a very impractical decision but God knows why I am giving it a thought!
Why don't you go to there office in cit court phillips more p-31 and tell them why your services are even getting worse than bsnl ?
Recently they have acquired a pan india license for internet serivce and they are coming to mp,up,tn,kl soon.

And bsnl gets downtime of more than 3-4 days and biggest problem is with linemans and any noise defect in the line

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^^Don't you follow the posts?
Ask [MENTION=144954]alienempire[/MENTION], about the UL Rs.1199/- plan.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Re: BSNL BBG Combo ULD 1199 to offer 2mbps Unlimited & unlimited local/std calls for Rs. 1199

I was eventually successful in submitting the documents YAY!! They accepted last 3 months of Bank Statement. But this Section 144 might delay the time when they install the phone and internet.

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
Guys, anyone please post a format how to write a formal letter to change the plan? what all should i mention?
I'm little bad in drafting official letters. :(

funskar

Padawan
Guys, anyone please post a format how to write a formal letter to change the plan? what all should i mention?
I'm little bad in drafting official letters. :(

Here u just need a id proof of the person who's registered with landline with last landline bill & receipt ..
they changes the plan after seeing those documents & taking copy of it with a changed plan name written on ur receipt with stamp & sign

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
You can't change to this Plan through online(CRM) method as per as I know.

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
Here u just need a id proof of the person who's registered with landline with last landline bill & receipt ..
they changes the plan after seeing those documents & taking copy of it with a changed plan name written on ur receipt with stamp & sign

Thanks bro. I'll check with local telephone exchange people.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Any new plan come up yet which is better than this.....will approach tomorrow for plan change...wish 1445 goes to 4 mbps flat with all free calls - So don't need to change any thing.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Any new plan come up yet which is better than this.....will approach tomorrow for plan change...wish 1445 goes to 4 mbps flat with all free calls - So don't need to change any thing.

It will be a near perfect plan then, given this is India and the ISP is BSNL. But guess that will be made available somewhere around 2020.

Top Bottom