BSNL BBG Combo ULD 1199 to offer 2mbps Unlimited & unlimited local/std calls for Rs. 1199

rj27

Net Addict
Bsnl is on roll these days, so many super plans, finally seems like ache din aa gye hain

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
But is this plan Pan Indian?
I mean didn't find it on Kolkata Circle of BSNL.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^That is an official internal office circular meant for bsnl offices.Point no.5 clearly mentions "applicable w.e.f. 09/09/2016 on regular basis in all the circles" so the plan will be pan India.Therefore any updates in circle websites will be on or after 09/09/2016 only.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
So let me get this straight, this is a 2 mbps UNLIMITED plan? I mean the speed won't go down up until that 600 GB mark? Didn't they announce post FUP minimum speed of 1 mbps just last month or sometime like that? So now the post FUP speed is 2 mbps minimum?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^^Apparently seems such.
Until and unless we are using this plan,then only we could know the reality and claim.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
hahaha, its a joke, the maximum you can download with a 2mbps connection is 600gb, if you want to download more than this, then get a time machine.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
2Mbps is still nothing compared to what the rest of the world is getting.

Yeah so? I have given up on this country's advancement, in anything (except corruption), especially telecommunication. So you gotta take whatever **** you're provided with. This plan was unthinkable just few days ago.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
plans are good. but what about their service?? do they resolve issues soon if some problem happens??

Charley

Just Do It
plans are good. but what about their service?? do they resolve issues soon if some problem happens??

That is the only problem. I had an issue with the landline 2 weeks ago.

I registered complaint on the self care site, after 3 days they resolved it by switching my line with someone else. Then I wrote to the CMD, Appellate, etc. Not much response from them. I went to the BSNL office and explained them.

After serveral hours they rectified it. The issue lasted for 8 days.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Yeah so? I have given up on this country's advancement, in anything (except corruption), especially telecommunication. So you gotta take whatever **** you're provided with. This plan was unthinkable just few days ago.

It's an improvement yes but nothing to praise about. I would really prefer having ACT Hyderabad's plans atleast. Don't know why that one area get's special treatment.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Well I think it is better than Plan 1445 and if 600 GB is there - then OK.

Far less Billing amount than plan 1445 which I currently got.

Edit :- 24 hrs free calling - Nice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom