BSNL 750 ULD problem

icebags

Technomancer
It has been months since BSNL changed their home combo 750UL to 750ULD (i.e. 1 Mbps upto 6 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 6 GB) but stupid they have not changed the same for me. I have launched complain meanwhile, they just replied "everything is fine.", when we told them about the plan upgrade, they said "checking.." and after that there has been no response since. :evil:

What to do next, can anyone suggest ?

Last edited:

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
Generally nothing happens by calling the BSNL ppl. I had the same problem when i changed from 750UL to 900UL. I called the bsnl guy and he gave me the no. of server room. I called and asked them to increase my cap.
Goto bsnl website, get the mobile no. of your region's head kinda person. Call him up.
Maybe your problem could be solved this way.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Same problem here. Noting has helped me too. Although I am on the combo ULD 625 plan, there is no speed rise.

pratyush997

Inactive
I'm on 800ULD plan and it gives me awesome speed like it offer 1 MBps upto 8 GB and After that 512 KBps but I sometimes get around 2.5MBps is tweaked settings!!!

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Mine Got Automatically change on Feb 1 ...By The Way Which BSNL Circle Are You In ???

It Depends On The Service There !!

OP
icebags

icebags

Technomancer
Calcutta telephones.

Well, is there any way to launch complaints or plan change requests from web ?

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
Calcutta telephones.

Well, is there any way to launch complaints or plan change requests from web ?

Loading Portal... But I dont know whether this is available for your region.
If it is, you can register yourself here. You can see your bills before the hard copy reach you, Add/Remove services, Change Broadband/Landline plan etc.

Top Bottom