Browser War - Take your pick

IMO, the best Browser is:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Re: firefox vs opera.

Pfft, Opera is not simple in design, I hate its tab coloring, unreadable themes and horrid tab control in contrast to the opposites in Firefox. Let us use our own goddamn favorite, who needs tests to make us choose... :/ Plus, for anyone's concern, I like Open Source.

soham

In the zone

I agree Opera is the best browser out there. But some of the facts mentioned are wrong. Opera is the least web compliant. This is because web developers design thier web pages to work mostly with IE and firefox because they are most widely used. So opera renders pages wrongly more than any other browser. Opera widgets are very good and they add the fun element which firefox extensions dont but they simply cant match the firefox extensions in features.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

:twisted: i liked fire fox but there is only one problem it cannot save the web pages with his name

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

opera is the best & it has been proved again
but the only chink in its armour r the widgets they r not as good as extensions of FF

yaar galti se kink likha gaya it will be chink

Last edited:

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers

Both r best coz they give best performance & options according to your need. I use both but it depends on my requirement.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
Re: Internet Explorer 7 vs. Firefox 2

I installed Firefox 2 now that the problem of random crashed has been solved in version 2.0.0.1. I downloaded and installed IE 7 a few days back, its turned out for the worse. The download size is huge, it crashes Opera many time when both are running simultaneously, the interface looks clunky, no session saver, the security problem where you could access clipboard texts using a JSP+ASP combo is not sorted, the list is endless. I guess Firefox and Opera will rule the roost, Microsoft is always a generation older. Except maybe Instant Messengers. :)

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

QwertyManiac said:
Pfft, Opera is not simple in design, I hate its tab coloring, unreadable themes and horrid tab control in contrast to the opposites in Firefox. Let us use our own goddamn favorite, who needs tests to make us choose... :/ Plus, for anyone's concern, I like Open Source.
it is a bit cluttered
ROFLMAO :D:D:D:D
Please See the meaning of 'KINK' in the dictionary now ssk
it is 'chink' in the armor.But you must see the meaning of kink just for the sake of it

Last edited:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer

Very true. Opera is lightening fast in opening than firefox. It is also more secure than Firefox. The recent release of new Firefox version had too many security vulnerabilities, but Opera's recent release has none.

soham

In the zone

vimal_mehrotra said:
it is a bit cluttered

ROFLMAO :D:D:D:D
Please See the meaning of 'KINK' in the dictionary now ssk

And i thought it was one of the most well organised browsers ever. Try firefox with 10-12 extensions enabled and see what cluttered really means.

sms_solver

In the zone

i use Maxthon, Firefox and Opera. Each of the following browser have good features that is lacking from the other. Rather than discussing which one is good, why not use every browser according to situation and need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom