Browser War - Take your pick

IMO, the best Browser is:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad_den

Padawan
Re: Best Browser!!!

Opera anyday..!! Fast.. Save sessions, disable or use cached images, a pretty good download manager, a very good email client.. all these without any additonal customisations.. You can go on..!!
:D :D

mehulved

18 Till I Die............

samrulez said:
Guyz,
I'm not talking about Firefox at stock , I'm taking about a highly Tweaked firefox, the one which I have! :D
Then it should be compared with a tweaked opera.
See I like Firefox too but can't just deny that opera is the best in some aspects.

samrulez

Cyborg Agent

Opera can be tweaked! :shock:
plz can u gimme some links.......maybe then I can switch to Opera..coz after a lot of searching i didn't find any ways to tweak Opera.. :cry:
that was the primary reason why I switched to FF...

mehulved

18 Till I Die............

Since you know a bit about tweaking you can try opera:config with opera and see the results and what happens. I will be very much happy to see how both compare then. Even if opera looses out.

samrulez

Cyborg Agent

@Mehul: hmmmm....well check it out....maybe I will switch back to the good old Opera.. :D .. but the tweaking will take some time..so willl get back after comparing the two.. :)

eddie

El mooooo

Both are different browsers. Yes Safari copied KHTML rendering engine bit-by-bit but it also has Apple's code in it so saying that Konq and Safari are same is not justified. Others are iCab and Shiira so that makes 4 others :)

life_hacker

Right off the assembly line

1st best - Firefox [because of extensions], 2nd best - Opera [resource wise] for me :)

niks999

Broken In

For a change,
Internet Explorer 7
Download the latest version and google toolbar!!
Sorry - Opera and Mozilla :D

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

niks999 said:
For a change,
Internet Explorer 7
Download the latest version and google toolbar!!
Sorry - Opera and Mozilla :D
Whatever you do to it, it sucks big time!

ok I wanted the spirit here...coz I wanted to express my love for FF :D

But don't take anything personally ;)

I don't want to make this member wars....I just want to keep it browser wars! ;)
I knew it. LOL!
After all, who doesn't want to take part in a healthy cold war on a forum - I know I do. And what is 'Fight Club' for, after all! :p

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

for me :arrow: Opera, coz its got

:arrow: good Security (if i even surf "those" sites, opera informs about any download=>intentional or un-intentional ones-like spyware),
:arrow: some cool skins.
:arrow: really good in-built download manager
:arrow: inbuilt Torrent....
:arrow: session saving
:arrow: Trash can (just Ctrl+Z, to open a closed tab)
:arrow: Widgets
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Mouse Jestures (default ones)

Now if i move to FireFox, after installation, i've to download the plug-ins to get what i need.
But with Opera, every thing is built-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom