Broadband to go free in 2 yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
NEW DELHI: The government proposes to offer all citizens of India free, high-speed broadband connectivity by 2009, through the state-owned telecom service providers BSNL and MTNL. While consumers would cheer, the move holds the potential to kill the telecom business as we know it.

read more

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
I think its like a NETA's vaada :D

as u all know BSNL is celebrating 2007 as yr of broadband and WTF%^%% they arent giving any new connxns :x :x :x

so just daydream to get BB in 2 yrs :D

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
I have a question. BSNL has the worst support in broadband providers. Just wonder how it will be if they give broadband for free. I would stick to airtel/sify though BSNL give it for free at my house

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
wht happened to wi-max technology.I heard few months before that it is soon going to start in south India.Wht happened to that plan??

Who

Guess Who's Back
only time will tell, i hope its not like a bust balloon which flew high all the time & got bust when it was needed :D

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
ambandla said:
I have a question. BSNL has the worst support in broadband providers. Just wonder how it will be if they give broadband for free. I would stick to airtel/sify though BSNL give it for free at my house

Me too, I have lost faith in BSNL.:rolleyes: :mad: Airtel/Tata Indicom is much better.:)

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Looks like another Joke from Indian Govt on Broadband. Will they please stop fooling around and be serious towards growing Broadband demands in India?

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Fully FALTOO baat :mad: its not gonna happen.... Why any ISP want to lose such a huge income from BB:p they still cant start 3G :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom