Broadband disconnection

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Hy guys iam leaving my state this month for my further studies and i would return back for vacations for a month or so after each year.i would like to know how to disconnect my broadband connection and how to reconnect during my vacation. please tell me the full procedure iam in a great confusion now...

Thanks in advance friends

din

Tribal Boy
Broadband - which company ? which plan ?

You want to disconnect and close the connection or want to make it to some basic plan ?

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
So as to say want 2 suspend it for a year or so. so that i can activate and use it when im returning 4 vacation.iam in home 500 bsnl

paroh

Padawan
I think there is specific time period at which u can re-active it without paying extra charges.

din

Tribal Boy
I do not think you can suspend it for few months. I think you will have to close connection and apply again - which will be a problem later if the ports get filled.

Anyway call the customer care number (not the 1800 number, but the other one) to confirm.

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
changing my plan to home 125 wud b the best option i think...how much i ve to pay in home 125 with taxes and all..any idea friends and what about in home 500 plan

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Finally applied for a plan chane to home 125..how to check whether my plan has been changed or not..
I tried the site *bbservice.bsnl.in
N select my orders but there was nothing new...is the process correct what i was doing
How long will it take to change to a new plan. and what the process going behind bsnl about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom