BrainF*** Movies

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The Machinist

Christian Bale lost more than 60 pounds (27 kg) for his role in this movie. His character has not slept for over a year and is beginning to lose his sanity.

jsm17

Broken In
The skeleton key (my personal favorite)
Sucker Punch

u wont know what is really going on until u see the end with the both of them

shashankm

I reign hell..
The skeleton key (my personal favorite)
Really? It was easily the worst movies ever, the twist (whatsoever it may be!) was never meant to be pursued at the first place. She had the option of fleeing off, I failed to understand despite her being nascent to stage and a pure crybaby, why she went ahead to dig out secret of black mansions where creepy couple reside along with a guy with whom she could make out?
NONSENSE!

The Illusionist 2006 - Nice movie, almost at par with Prestige.
Mullholand Dr. - easily one of the most mind numbing movies ever I've seen. Had heard a lot about it, kept myself prepared for whatever twists in the first two hours, nothing happened.
And in the last 20-30 minutes, when my complacency levels were jacking up, this movie literally ripped apart my grey cells along with analogies drained down the septic tank!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@shashankm
I didn't read you lines about Skeleton Key, hoping you gave obvious spoilers there. Please put them under spoiler tag.

shashankm

I reign hell..
@shashankm
I didn't read you lines about Skeleton Key, hoping you gave obvious spoilers there. Please put them under spoiler tag.

Nope, there aren't any! I am well aware of what spoiler means and spoiler tags here! :)

Last edited:

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
was there seriously any logic behind the movie "Primer" ? I couldn't get the end .

"LOGIC" is subjective! :p

The end is pretty straightforward, understanding it might be a tad more difficult with just one seeing :p Watch the movie couple more times and you would get it.
Just remember, the theme of the movie is not just time travel but also how it affects and ultimately destroys their brotherly relationship - also, the basic tenet is the same - good tries to prevent "bad" from doing bad!

Why do you quick-save in FPS games? :p
What if I replaced your save game file with a different file? Without your knowing?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
primer is a way of saying superfluously "reverse the polarity" in a more credible manner, that's all it was.
some of these movies make less sense the more times you watch and figure em out. matrix is the best example, when you finally figure all that stuff out, it makes no sense whatsoever.

the holy mountain <<one exception, will make a little more sense every time you re-watch, never ever totally make sense :D

jsm17

Broken In
Really? It was easily the worst movies ever, the twist (whatsoever it may be!) was never meant to be pursued at the first place. She had the option of fleeing off, I failed to understand despite her being nascent to stage and a pure crybaby, why she went ahead to dig out secret of black mansions where creepy couple reside along with a guy with whom she could make out?
NONSENSE!

The Illusionist 2006 - Nice movie, almost at par with Prestige.
Mullholand Dr. - easily one of the most mind numbing movies ever I've seen. Had heard a lot about it, kept myself prepared for whatever twists in the first two hours, nothing happened.
And in the last 20-30 minutes, when my complacency levels were jacking up, this movie literally ripped apart my grey cells along with analogies drained down the septic tank!

*Spoiler*
lol I watched the movie a long time ago so i dont remember the plot correctly but from ur post it seems that u never understood the end or the whole movie. If i remember correctly in the beginning the girl loses her father and blames herself and feels guilty so she becomes a nurse and wants to look after that old man. She had the option to flee but she thought she could save the old man from the old lady (forgive the girl for having a soul :mrgreen: ). On why she wanted to explore the secrets of the house, I guess we all have different curiosity levels. Throughout the movie she was simply being manipulated by the old lady and the "guy with whom she could make out". So unless u didnt understand that I dont know what u r crying about.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys can anyone here please explain me the Movie a Tale of Two sisters. I'm still confused as to which part in the movie was imagined and which part was real.

hellscream666

Broken In
Guys can anyone here please explain me the Movie a Tale of Two sisters. I'm still confused as to which part in the movie was imagined and which part was real.

All the parts with the step mom are imaginary .. and except inthe flash back scenes most of the scenes with the sister is also imaginary as far as I understand.

On this note, another film worth a watch :
Audition (japanese)
a disturbing movie this one

Top Bottom