BrainF*** Movies

krazylearner

poor little me
go for pi

best movie if you want to f*** your brain .

and if you really want to f*** your brain out then go for sean blackwell channel on youtube. real fight between soul and ego .

abhidev

Human Spambot
^^then you havent seen the brainf*ck movies. Old Boy is more like a twist ending movie, just like The Others, El Orfanato, Jacob's ladder, Session 9, A Tale of Two Sisters and various others.

Watch David Lynch Movies or Spider Forest or Triangle.

watched few mins of 'Old boy'...and it turns out its same as 'Zinda' movie

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Watched Primer: Total Brain F**k but lacks strong story.
Updating OP to keep a track :)

When the writer is also the director, producer, editor, sound director, assistant photography director, main antagonist of the story and his total budget is 6000 USD, this is bound to happen :p :p

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Thank God someone created this thread. I was about to do it. Recently watched Donnie Darko and 2001: A Space Odyssey. Absolute mindf88k movies, especially later. Are there any absolutely mindf88king movies like 2001: A Space Odyssey? Which'll actually question your existence and question what is life?

That goddamned monolith stills turns me head around. Is it living or dead? What the f88k is it?! Shiiiz!

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Thank God someone created this thread. I was about to do it. Recently watched Donnie Darko and 2001: A Space Odyssey. Absolute mindf88k movies, especially later. Are there any absolutely mindf88king movies like 2001: A Space Odyssey? Which'll actually question your existence and question what is life?

That goddamned monolith stills turns me head around. Is it living or dead? What the f88k is it?! Shiiiz!

Read the book by Clarke! Or better still, interpret it yourself! :)

Krow

Crowman

There's a sequel called 2010 ,I forgot its full name. Watch it.

OP
N

noob

Cyborg Agent
When the writer is also the director, producer, editor, sound director, assistant photography director, main antagonist of the story and his total budget is 6000 USD, this is bound to happen :p :p

ohh..i was not aware of this fact.

Top Bottom