bought Nokia N73ME from themobilestore today evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
yes! I exchanged my SE K810i of hardly 3 weeks old.the reason is , I want a Symbian phone. the choice was between SE P1i and N73ME .I dont want a touchscreen fone.

bought the box which showed May2008 expecting latest software/firmware:p:p

Got it for 13.5K in "the mobile store " muvattupuzha town.:eek:

I exchange my brand new K810i for a big loss though(I know,I know!) :cry:

Now, this N73ME got some rabbi singh's album in memory card. but when I tried to play this album ,it said license expired.I dont want to connect with gprs.

So,IS there anyway that I can enable (DRM :x ) license for these songs via connecting with USB cable and internet from system:confused: .Please Help.

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
^exactly.but now settling ;) .but pls give the solution for the songs DRMed which n73 not able to play coz of "license expired" :evil:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
U shud have done it only if music was never a concern. Nyway congo for bigger screen.
But it lags sometimes when card is full.
Try searching those songs elsewhere, sure u can find em.

For wat price did u sell K810i?

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
^Rs 8100 :( :( :( :( bought for Rs10600/- with only 128MB M2 big loss..but I want a symbian asap :D .I tried selling in tech enclave for 2 days.but I changed my mind to buy this :D

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Congrats on your purchase.
Maybe soon you will become a Symbian Freak, just like ME. :razz:

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
@cool g5:any idea how to hear those songs drmed which is available in Nseries by Rabbi Shergill ?

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@cool g5:any idea how to hear those songs drmed which is available in Nseries by Rabbi Shergill ?

Check for leaflet which came with your N73 ME. Look for a code and sms it to the given no(I think 55555). You will start receiving SMS's in your Inbox, be patient around 100 SMS's.

Open the SMS's and the particular song is activated. After you activate it, you can delete the SMS's.

Try and let me know.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
rofl

now tell me did you liked n73 over the k810i

camera can be a little disappointment in night or darkness

but in daylight no one can beat it's cam in 3mp range

check your firmware version by typing

*#0000#

and post here

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^ that front cam is a worse than vga cam but works good in sunlight

why don't you post a thread about k810i vs n73 as you have worked with both why don't you post the cons and pros

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
@krates: yeah I just went outside and front cam is fine. :D
well review? one word - SE K810i camera owns! the problem for me was that I am not satisfied with a simple camera fone :p so ,brought this symbian.I was about to choose SE P1i ,when this beauty is shown by the showroom guy.
maintaining a touch screen stylus phone is tough IMO..
@krates: does N73ME supports 4GB SD card:?:
@rockstar: thanks!

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
^I see!
thank you! I have updated today morning to run latest firmware(online update).

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
No N73 supports only upto 2 gb

btw buy a SE earphone because ep-630 will make the enhancement as long as 2 meters which sucks

btw when i bought the phone and inserted the mmc was glad to find some songs but when they were not working means asking for activation i marked all and deleted :D:D:D :lol: and after 2 min i saw the leaflet with the code a and my face went :-x:-x:-x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom