bought Nokia N73ME from themobilestore today evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Congrats on ur purchase...I think u shud go for EP-630. The N73 ME when coupled with EP-630 will give an even further enhanced listening experience...

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
OMFG! :( I got songs activated.but...N73 is flooded by around 600 messages now :shock:

I have tried the code only once via mobile.then someone called me and asked me to give the IMEI no. of the set. now I cant enjoy any songs 'coz of the bugging messages :evil:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^u dont fool around giving ur EMEI number to people..Now ur phone can get locked if the person asks the service provider to do so...

and theres also this provision knows as EMEI tagging..Your phone sends out EMEI data whenever it interacts with the tower...this technology is used for location tagging in non-gps pones..now people can track you too.. :D

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
mark all messages and delete and format the mmc those songs are all crap

for 1-2 songs you can always download or you must be having them only in your computer

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
:( @amd: well,it is nokia guy who called me! (verified).

@krates:well,let me hear if some tracks are good.later I will remove these songs(I heard it cannot be played on PC's due to WDRM:x :?: ) and sure will load my arabi/tamil/hindi songs collection ;)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
OMFG! :( I got songs activated.but...N73 is flooded by around 600 messages now :shock:

I have tried the code only once via mobile.then someone called me and asked me to give the IMEI no. of the set. now I cant enjoy any songs 'coz of the bugging messages :evil:

Can't enjoy the songs? They don't play??? :confused:

You can delete the messages once you activate the songs.

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
ofcourse they are playing.I said because while hearing songs ,this messages are interrupting. just now stopped :evil:

BTW,N73 got 2 processors? :confused:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
just thought i would let you know..never give your IMEI number to people..

and do you really need those seongs..they are crap..i had them pre installed with my 5700..really slows down the phone and the songs are crap..

2 processors??no dual core for Mobiles yet..lol

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^ no only 1

- 64 MB SDRAM
- ARM 9 220 MHz processor

i think you might have got inspired from this thread

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78795

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@Praka123 - Plz post your Firmware version here.
You can get it by inputting *#0000# on the Standby screen.

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
^exactly ;)

BTW , N73 is the best VFM symbian phone currently in market.
I am happy that I have NOT selected SE P1i ,which I admire more due to UIQ -because of maintaining a touchscreen stylus phone isnt easy for me ,I am not in a A/C office environment. :) I am Just a Farmer ,you know :)

@Praka123 - Plz post your Firmware version here.
You can get it by inputting *#0000# on the Standby screen.

V 4.0750.31.2.2
15-12-2007
RM-133
© Nokia N73 (Z5.0.1)

Is this OK?:eek:

Last edited:
OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
^how?is there any later updates? :confused: BTW,this mobile comes sealed with manufacturing date as MAY 2008 ,which I specifically chose. BTW,did you know,that date is shown when the OS is first introduced.

remember windows XP with new license comes with copyright 2002? got the bell ?

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
No but it is something like 4.808..... ask utsav btw i have given my phone to someone for today so can't tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom