bought Nokia N73ME from themobilestore today evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
praka btw i wonder how are you going to manage with N73 updating

As you don't use windows

and you will throw your N73 rather than using windows :D

but the pc suite and the updater is made for windows only

and update through air never detects a new update atleast for me :D

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
^ I have windows xp laptop(compaq/HP celeron based ,waiting for it from blore) :) I am against M$ ,the monopoly.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
It has a 220 Mhz proccy that is capable of delivering 200 Mhz at max.All ArRM 9 processors have the same config.

All SE phones have the same processor.

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARM_architecture

@utsav.U are the biggest noob.Where did you get tha figure from?

utsav

damn busy...
Both of you are wrong, I agree with Krates.
It has ARM 9 220 MHZ proccy.

i talk with proofs ,see this.
*img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot0077vt1.jpg
@dreamcatcher u too see this. This proven that u r only a n00b

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n73-1550.php

somehow gsm doesnt think the same.Its an ARM 9.

And wikipedia agrees with me.Whos the noob now?

Neway.i will check the cpumonitor in my bros cell and let you know tomorrow.wont be able to post a screenshot tho.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
dude UTSAV has got an N73 only and the pic proves that he is right

Me too checked it is 206

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
arey maybe it is showing 206 but the actual speed is different

what the riot is all about

And every one stop calling each other a n00b.Even the best person can make a mistake although everyone is a human only

And if someone calls me a n00b again i am going to sue that person for sure

And for the pic my computer usb is having problem and if you don't believe i posted that before in the praka n73 thread. I thought the problem is with N73 but the real prob is with the usb

wait till 7:00 or 8 till i buy a new one :D

twisted_mind

Broken In
Congrats on the purchase n welcome to S60. Not common to see a SE user migrate to S60 ;) have fun with what is a really good phone. Just make sure u check for the latest firmware n have urs upgraded.

sajudi

Broken In
yes! I exchanged my SE K810i of hardly 3 weeks old.the reason is , I want a Symbian phone. the choice was between SE P1i and N73ME .I dont want a touchscreen fone.

bought the box which showed May2008 expecting latest software/firmware:p:p

Got it for 13.5K in "the mobile store " muvattupuzha town.:eek:

I exchange my brand new K810i for a big loss though(I know,I know!) :cry:

Now, this N73ME got some rabbi singh's album in memory card. but when I tried to play this album ,it said license expired.I dont want to connect with gprs.

So,IS there anyway that I can enable (DRM :x ) license for these songs via connecting with USB cable and internet from system:confused: .Please Help.

Congrats mate :).I am from Alwaye,nice to c someone from my part of the world.You could have got N73 from subhiksha as i did last month for 12.9 k.Btw i guess u got all those 100 songs downloaded.I am thinking of buyin ep 630 earphones.Only one shop in Ernakulam has it(as far as i know),not sure though if its a genuine one,the guy's chargin 950 bucks.Do u know where i can get genuine ones :)?

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
use it with ep630 .. or better motorola s9 bt headset .. for me n73 cam was better in daylight situations than my k790i ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom