Bought Moto G just 2 weeks ago !!

Ironman

In the zone
In the Last 2 weeks Phones like zenphone 5 , xiaomi mi 3 , oneplusone etc
came out , and i am starting to think i made a huge mistake

should i return my moto g to flipkart ?
will they take it ?
its not even 30 days now (from the date of purchase)

and get a zenphone 5 in its place ??

please advise ?

SunE

Professional Newbie
Well get Mi3 instead of Zenfone 5 if possible. Ask flipkart for a refund stating multiple problems you're finding with the device. They probably will refund the money to your flipkart wallet.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Moto G is an excellent phone. It is in no way inferior to Zenphone 5 or Mi3. On paper, those phones have better hardware, but Moto G is very powerful. It has an additional advantage in that it is awesomely water proof.

The only real way Mi3 is superior to Moto G is in the camera department. But if you prefer is compact phone, Moto G is the best option...

$hadow

Geek in making
They will replace it. But there is no valid reason to exchange it. Moto g is by itself a nice phone.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Moto G is an excellent phone. It is in no way inferior to Zenphone 5 or Mi3. On paper, those phones have better hardware, but Moto G is very powerful. It has an additional advantage in that it is awesomely water proof.

The only real way Mi3 is superior to Moto G is in the camera department. But if you prefer is compact phone, Moto G is the best option...

lol think before you speak .. sure moto g is a great device but comparing mi3 vs moto g :lol:

Minion

Conversation Architect

will they take it ?

please advise ?

Try to get Xiaomi Mi3.

- - - Updated - - -

will they take it ?

please advise ?

Try to get Xiaomi Mi3.

- - - Updated - - -

Buddy are you serious.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
^^it depends on you .. moto g is a solid phone and nice by every standard but surely not in the league of mi3 . they belong to different class entirely.
and if you do return it then try to wait for oneplus one ... coz oneplus one is a lot better than mi3 .

ankush28

Bazinga
Flipkart won't give refund for such lame reason.
f#ck the specs and benches. Apart from camera nothing is so cool in Xiaomi Mi3. Stick to Moto G. Much Much stable OS then MIUI. (Saying this after using Mi3 for more than 6 hours, 8 App crashes(FC) on brand new phone :facepalm: )

Moto G is way much more optimized than mi3.

And No, this isnt fanboyism. :enforcer2::enforcer2:

Last edited:

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
f#ck the specs and benches. Apart from camera nothing is so cool in Xiaomi Mi3. Stick to Moto G. Much Much stable OS then MIUI. (Saying this after using Mi3 for more than 6 hours, 8 App crashes(FC) on brand new phone :facepalm: )

where did you get a hands on this device.. did you purchased it??
P.S. what is the sequence of binary numbers in your signature??

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Zenfone series has one common problem: battery life. apps compatibility problem is there but it is something that will improve with time, battery life won't. Mi3 can't be compared to any phone right now. its a league of its own but the phone is a bit too big (aka phablet). sure, Motorola wasted a huge amount of space in G for nothing at the top and more at the bottom but one can use the phone with a single hand.

OnePlusOne may be here but will they land in peoples hand as fast as Xiaomi, no. Don't even think about OnePlusOne for now.

but looking at Moto G, its still one the best compact phone:
stock & optimized android 4.4
excellent battery backup
custom roms (for now dual sim is lagging behind, should improve)
guaranteed android L update

if you like MIUI, then yes Moto G is a bad choice and not VFM at all as Redmi 1S offers same spec at half the price. but if you are looking for a tried and tested phone, Moto G it is.

SunE

Professional Newbie

Whats apps have crashed? I've been using this since yesterday and no crashes for me.

ankush28

Bazinga
tried the update?? there is 615mb one with a load of fixes..

No cause that rolled out today. Will see whats fixed and whats not.

Whats apps have crashed? I've been using this since yesterday and no crashes for me.
G+, Quadrant, whatsapp and Dialer.

where did you get a hands on this device.. did you purchased it??
No, I didn't purchased but my friend did. Camera was his primary requirement and he is extremely happy with it :D

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ come on man atleast tell me what does "0100100100100000011011000110111101110110011001010010000001110100011001010110001101101000" means..

Top Bottom