Booting Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

suraj

Journeyman
I HAVE A P4 INTEL WITH XP SP2 INSTALLED .
WHEN I GO TO START MY SYSTEM IT START SMOOTHELY BUT AFTER WINDOWS SCREENING IT DONT BOOTING FURTHER , IT SAYS AN ERROR POWER............. I MEAN I CANNOT SEE THE WINDOWS.
BUT IN SAFE MODE IT RUN OK.:idea:

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
^^ Thats the final solution

If you are able to go to Safe Mode try editing boot.ini file with /sos added instead of /fastdetect

/sos will tell you which drivers are faulty and if you can rectify or copy those drivers from XP CD,there would be no problems

And next time please dont use CAPS

Source : *www.winguides.com/registry/display.php/1268/

OP
S

suraj

Journeyman
techtronic said:
^^ Thats the final solution

If you are able to go to Safe Mode try editing boot.ini file with /sos added instead of /fastdetect

/sos will tell you which drivers are faulty and if you can rectify or copy those drivers from XP CD,there would be no problems

And next time please dont use CAPS

Source : *www.winguides.com/registry/display.php/1268/

i found some brontok.........virus.:p

anilmail17

Journeyman
suraj i adviced u that ur machine is infected with brontok when i posted a reply for ur folder option not availabe thread and i have also given u some links to removing tools but u not belived me

OP
S

suraj

Journeyman
U know i did the same thing according u , but atlast i found true

thanks yaar
suraj i adviced u that ur machine is infected with brontok when i posted a reply for ur folder option not availabe thread and i have also given u some links to removing tools but u not belived me

thanks yaar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom