Blue- Pathetic and crap. don't watch this movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
AH! Saved in the nick of time I guess. One of my friend bailed on coming for this movie at the last moment, so we ditched the whole plan. Good this thread came up, I actually wanted someone to re-confirm this was a piece of trash.

Krow

Crowman
Was wondering when the first questions would come up regarding this. Techalomaniac it was. I changed due to too many spelling errors (including being called Krazzy by LFC_fan :x)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Was wondering when the first questions would come up regarding this. Techalomaniac it was. I changed due to too many spelling errors (including being called Krazzy by LFC_fan :x)
Ah so it's you Pranay. I thought it was Ichi who had returned with a new alias. Your post has a uncanny resemblance to his.

Krow

Crowman
Ah so it's you Pranay. I thought it was Ichi who had returned with a new alias. Your post has a uncanny resemblance to his.
Oh yes, its me. Btw Allwyn, ichi is still with us under a new alias AFAIK, even though I can't comment on the similarity. Maybe I ought to have a disclaimer in my siggy. You know, the usual, the above post may bear an uncanny resemblance to ichi's posts... blahblah... purely coincidental. Hmmm... Anyway, all evidence is against me. I joined before ichi was miserabled though. Thats for me, but I started posting regularly around the time when ichi was miserabled. Hmmmm....

raksrules

Youngling
See All the Best instead. Hilarious movie. First 15 minutes is sluggish but then it picks up and does not let you down till the very end.

hmm what happened to ichi anyway? :|

BTW, I saw All The Best with my cousins. Complete stressbuster this. They wanted to watch Blue.

Somehow I always felt big budget films are always flops (CC2C anyone? ) So I went ahead and bought tickets to All The Best.

Complete Timepass movies, ofcourse there are many anomalies as well (for eg. the guitars can *apparently* work without any connections to amps whatsoever OR cars can spin like tops when crashed against the wall during races OR gravity is less than 9.8m/s^2 during fight scenes)

Even so, if you liked Welcome (Akki's last known hit) this is somewhat as good. Just complete timepass. Go for it if you had a rough week or are stressed out. :)

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ I really liked the result of Nitro boost, Devgan's sleepwalk and Sanjay's slaps. It was refreshing to see Johnny Lever in comedy role. he was terrific.

Just chill!! :)

I watched the movie too. As far as content goes, it has next to NOTHING.

Only the superb direction, the special effects, the chase scenes, the underwater scenes, and the babes make up for it.

Even then, there were quite a few absolutely avoidable things to make the movie better. They ruined Kylie Minogue's song with the bhangra type music towards the end. Can't believe this is an A R Rahman soundtrack. He is one of the best at blending multiple music styles. And Sanjay Dutt was the WORST choice for the role he was given. He looks like everyone else's dad. Looks totally out of place. Atleast Akshay Kumar could keep up the image he needed to keep, without having to die his beard black.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
ICan't believe this is an A R Rahman soundtrack. He is one of the best at blending multiple music styles. And Sanjay Dutt was the WORST choice for the role he was given. He looks like everyone else's dad. Looks totally out of place.

Bang On. I could not believe that the tracks were of A.R Rehman. :shock: The lyrics too lack luster.

GigaHeartz

Off the beaten track
thanks guys for your first hand takes on this movie.. i read and reread the reviews for blue all the best etc etc and decided against watching both of them..

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
But the out-of-shape Dutt – whose unsightly man-boobs suggest he's been bunking too many sessions at the gym – finally agrees to take the plunge when his kid-brother's life depends on it.

*ibnlive.in.com/news/masands-movie-review-blue-sinks-without-a-trace/103399-8.html?from=tn

I cant pay to watch this sight :shock:.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
oh! man i so wanted to see this movie, thought this one is gonna be something different. Reading this topic is giving me the shudders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom