Blue- Pathetic and crap. don't watch this movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Today, unfortunately I went to watch this movie and believe me, it's bullshit.

AK's earlier movies are lot lot better and I think RGV ki Aag will be better than this ****.

it's total waste. and I have no words to describe the pathetic experience I had with this movie.

If anyone bought tickets already, scrap them, get "Into the blue" DVD and enjoy movie in your sofa.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
swapped tickets of All the Best with Blue , i was lucky i found someone , all the best is far better than blue

Krow

Crowman
Hahaha... :) I could tell that it was a waste by looking at the posters of this movie. Btw, how was Quickgun Murugun desii?

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Hahaha... :) I could tell that it was a waste by looking at the posters of this movie. Btw, how was Quickgun Murugun desii?

hehe. QGM was 1000 times better than Blue. After that, I went to "All The Best". First 15 minutes were boring and once the story kicked in, it was lot of fun and got stomach ache laughing. Was nice medicine for the pain that Blue created (both in head and a$$).
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
these movies like QGM show that you don't need 100 crores to make a movie watchable. You need to have brains!!!

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Blue sank like Titaniac ship!

My friends saw it & they disliked it. I denied joining them as somehow I felt this won't be a good movie & I was right.

Read the poor review too in Mumbai Mirror.

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
And times of India gave it 4 out of 5 saying that it is a fantastic flick. Fcuk these media partners!!! These newspapers are sold out now.

read what TOI says:

Yes, Blue, touted as Bollywood's most expensive film (Rs 100 crore) dazzles with style more than substance. More than the storyline, it is the action sequences, the chases, the marine splendour and the opulent canvas of the film that gives you bang for your buck. Of course, you do wish the sharks were meaner, the treasure hunt more perilous, the danger more palpable instead of a climax that wraps up tamely. But the underwater ease with which the trio discovers the sunken loot is compensated with some stunning biker mayhem, atop trains, forests and the alleys of Bangkok and the Bahamas. Add to this, some neatly choreographed song-dance sequences, coupled with moodswings between dosti and dushmani amongst the main protagonists and you have a film that keeps the popcorn crunchy till curtain call.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Mumbai Mirror describes a visually good film where the under water sequences are beautifully done but with a very poor storyline. The 120 crores have seriously gone waste.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
i too wasted my 120rs over it, totally bakwaas film, stunts are as-usual there is no stunts worth 100crore, also those sharks are only used for 5min in the climax.
Posted again:
Blue sank like Titaniac ship!

My friends saw it & they disliked it. I denied joining them as somehow I felt this won't be a good movie & I was right.

Read the poor review too in Mumbai Mirror.
ya blue sank, but not like titanic, it was BLUE ship captain who was gaddar and wanted all the treasure himself.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Amazing here in Tirupathi, Blue is running on 3 sold out theaters( Telugu version in 2 theaters and Hindi version in a theater). My friends said that the movie is excellent and a must watch. I think my friend said those words in shock. akki chacha ka ship doobgaya.

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^looks like that guy was more interested in bikinis and buttocks coz those things are aplenty in the movie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom