BJP is tearing apart - LK Advani quits BJP

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I don't care if it is Congress/BJP/3rdFront or whatever/whoever comes to power next election. I only care if the PM is a decision maker.

Congress has been in power for most of the time since Independence and look at all the pending matters with them. When ever they have to take a decision, the dig up another issue and the former is forgotten. They just draw a bigger line to make the other one shorter. Telengana is an example for the inability to take a decision. Maoists/ Naxals/ Bodos are all outcome of their indecisiveness.

When Chineses incursions occur, it is the media that brings the events to us and the Govt. says it is no big issue. Don't worry, we will have sorted it out. They have not made any bold decision towards Tibet/China. We are still fighting border issues with China over Kashmir/ Arunachal and Sikkim. They are more of a threat than Pak both militarily and economically. But Congress does not give a damn. All the care is they stay in Power.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Adwani quits BJP and came back again. The issue is over, yet not fully.
Why can't we discuss much more on a separate thread?

The Indian Politics Thread

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Adwani quits BJP and came back again. The issue is over, yet not fully.
Why can't we discuss much more on a separate thread?

The Indian Politics Thread

I have a very casual interest in politics so I just post comments whenever I can.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I'm not talking about greed. I'm talking about vote-bank politics. Obviously greed is not limited by religion, but at least an athiest party wont polarize voters.

I was excited after reading that thought. An atheist party would certainly be better than a non-atheist party. :wow: :hyper:

But after reading this:
Religion is just one part of the vote bank politics, there is still stuff like caste, region, language, money, sex etc... The list goes on....

There are always new things people use to gain support or sympathy of people.....and people always create new segregations between themselves to feel special and at the same time feel part of a group... this is the sole reason for so many types of divisions between people based on caste or religion etc.

I feel

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11004&stc=1

Attachments

• Okay.jpg
    Okay.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 161

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I was excited after reading that thought. An atheist party would certainly be better than a non-atheist party. :wow: :hyper:

But after reading this:

I feel

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11004&stc=1

Unfortunately, the whole caste, region, language etc BS started with religion. Remove the roots, and the tree will die. That is how I look at it.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
We need to educate the children. Educating the older generation is hopeless. Also, We need to stop religious institutions from establishing schools, they are worsening the situation.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
We need to educate the children. Educating the older generation is hopeless. Also, We need to stop religious institutions from establishing schools, they are worsening the situation.
What is the point of educating the children if their own elders (family and close relatives) behave in stark contrast?

I think it isn't about educating the children, it is about making them behave in that manner in school from class III onwards.

You're mistaken about schools. Yes, some do, but there should be a mechanism in place to ensure such a thing cannot happen (frequent external unscheduled inspections, for instance).

Hrishi

I didn't get you. You mean that the media is portraying him in good light or bad light?

Paid corrupt media== media controlled by party currently in power=!BJP/Nadrendra Modi.
Therefore , he is being portrayed in bad light by media, I believe.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Narendra modi did say in an interview that when those riots happened he asked for police help from 3 congress ruled neighbouring states and all of them declined. Digvijay Singh was also present in that interview and he just tried to digress rather than replying to him. Which makes me think that modi was telling the truth. If that is the truth then i don't know how the hell can congress people keep on harping on gujarat riots. More to the point there have been no riots in gujarat since then whereas here in UP its a normal thing. Minor communal riots are like a daily thing and SP wants everyone to think that they are secular. I don't think any of these politicians really know what secularism is. I would much rather take modi's claim of 98% children in gujarat getting primary education as secularism than all this pseudo secularist claims of many many other politicians.

Narendra modi did say in an interview that when those riots happened he asked for police help from 3 congress ruled neighbouring states and all of them declined. Digvijay Singh was also present in that interview and he just tried to digress rather than replying to him. Which makes me think that modi was telling the truth. If that is the truth then i don't know how the hell can congress people keep on harping on gujarat riots. More to the point there have been no riots in gujarat since then whereas here in UP its a normal thing. Minor communal riots are like a daily thing and SP wants everyone to think that they are secular. I don't think any of these politicians really know what secularism is. I would much rather take modi's claim of 98% children in gujarat getting primary education as secularism than all this pseudo secularist claims of many many other politicians.

I have been living in a city which had the most number of communal riots. It no news to us that when ever congress is in the opposition or when one group of congress wants the congress CM to step down.. communal riots always take place...

I feel no other party uses religion with such effect to rule.. as congress does.. under the guise of secularism..

What BJP used to come into power, with regards to the Ayodya issue, is but a page from the congress book...

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
Guys, you got to watch these eye opening 'Info-graphic' videos to have a glimpse at "Gujrat's Success Story".
And I am sure ANYONE will fall in love with the Charisma of Modi in Gujrat after watching.
Adding to that, no other politician in this country is as tech-savvy as Narendra Modi. :)

The Gujrat Experience

Gujrat - A 360 Degree Success Story

Solar Energy 2012

Gujarat: Where Growth Is For All' A film shown at the Planning Commission, June 2013

Gujarat - Reaffirming the Indian Growth Story

=====================================

There are more Infographic Videos available there.

Last edited:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
I didn't get you. You mean that the media is portraying him in good light or bad light?

Yes ofcourse ...just visit twitter and you know the lies spread by media... for example theres many critics of media i have been following - mediacrooks.com , newslaundry ,etc these days ...you will not watch news again...

Krow

Crowman
Yes ofcourse ...just visit twitter and you know the lies spread by media... for example theres many critics of media i have been following - mediacrooks.com , newslaundry ,etc these days ...you will not watch news again...

Those sources are not always accurate, so beware of falling to lies spread by them too. :)

Top Bottom