BJP is tearing apart - LK Advani quits BJP

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
Well if you think think you can trust TV Media, have a look at this (Exposed by Mediacroocks@Twitter)

ABP News and NDTV fakes news, shows Bolivian Bus slide mishap and an Old YouTube video as Uttarakhand Flash Flood relief operation video.. "Scavenging" on the dead & tragedies..! :(

5H9jVtY.jpg

OmE6bdm.jpg

Attachments

• BNFoLmsCUAIEROu.jpg
    BNFoLmsCUAIEROu.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 83
  • BNGiSGMCIAEbHXZ.jpg
    BNGiSGMCIAEbHXZ.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 81
OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
TFS.
Seriously, we're screwed on world happenings with medias like this.

Now i doubt their videos on past-events..

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
After much controversy in Social Media, they posted a Corrigendum, after removing the fake video.
This shows the true face of paid media.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Not just those pics and vids, many other channels did it too.

These TV News Channels for some reason, are very pro-Congress.

Of course they are. They think BJP on the whole is a party promoting Hindutva, when actually it is elements in the party that promote it. Also, they call BJP Right Wing when they actually do not know what "Right Wing" actually means.

I haven't seen the BJP promoting social hierarchy or class division even once. IDK if they did that in the 90s or even early 2000s but I've yet to see it in today's day and age.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Regardless of how the media portrays them (BJP) or him (Narendra Modi), I personally am very skeptical of both. BJP is an extremely traditionalist party which I do not believe is advantageous to development. As for Narendra Modi, he needs to clear his name for the aftermath of the Godhra incident.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Regardless of how the media portrays them (BJP) or him (Narendra Modi), I personally am very skeptical of both. BJP is an extremely traditionalist party which I do not believe is advantageous to development. As for Narendra Modi, he needs to clear his name for the aftermath of the Godhra incident.

He has already been cleared by the Supreme Court appointed SIT. What more could you want?

But yeah, the BJP is too conservative and traditional. Ram Mandir policy doesn't help either. While I do not see infrastructural progression getting inhibited under a BJP govt., I do think that social progression will not be all that good. To an extent it could be like the senas of Maharashtra.

Top Bottom