Bitdefender Total Security 2015 Key For 1 Year (PC) + 6 Months for Mobile (separate keys)

clmlbx

Technomancer
For PC visit here :

Free Bitdefender 2015

For Mobile:

Get 6 months free protection for your Android!

Instructions:

1. Just Enter EMail
2. Enter Captcha
3. Submit to get License in your Inbox

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
yet to check/verify Duration but this is what I got from trusted source (another forum)

Flash

Lost in speed
Thank you, OP. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Some may encounter the problem in installing saying "This product requires an internet connection in order to install. Please check your connection settings and try again.", though your internet connection is ON. For those, can install TS 2015 via Offline installer, and then updating the app via "Automatic update".

Nerevarine

Incarnate
resource hog is easy to deal with, im not talking about that.. What im talking about is the broken firewall feature.. Everytime you configure it to block and allow specific ports and set up applications, it will reset itself upon restart, its a well known bug in bitdefender, just search their forums .. I had to disable firewall just to access internet sometimes because manually unblocking applications will reset the configuration every single time pc was restarted.. I figured it will be a good idea to install bitdefender on 21 computers on my father's office.. boy was i wrong.. also, bitdefender was a major bandwidth leecher as compared to kaspersky or eset during updates..

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
^^ i never had a problem like that. have been using since version 2012,2013,2014 and now 2015.
also regarding updates, bitdefender may inform it is downloading a 30mb update, the usual download size will be less than 5mb.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
resource hog is easy to deal with, im not talking about that.. What im talking about is the broken firewall feature.. Everytime you configure it to block and allow specific ports and set up applications, it will reset itself upon restart, its a well known bug in bitdefender, just search their forums .. I had to disable firewall just to access internet sometimes because manually unblocking applications will reset the configuration every single time pc was restarted.. I figured it will be a good idea to install bitdefender on 21 computers on my father's office.. boy was i wrong.. also, bitdefender was a major bandwidth leecher as compared to kaspersky or eset during updates..
+1 to that.
That's the point you clearly explained to us ,Friend. In fact I also installed Bitdefender 2014 (Free Giveaway keys, from this section), but that was the problem I faced exactly as faced by [MENTION=110244]Nerevarine[/MENTION] while I logged onto Windows 7.
I eventually went on for avast! free edition.
The best antivirus tool but sometimes with many "false" positives.

But currently,I am using 360 Total Security(Free Ver.) and am completely satisfied with the usage + apps.
One thing to all my @TDF friends. I am also using Comodo Internet Security ( FIREWALL ONLY) alongside 360 Total Security.
Will there be any issues?
Will it affect the performance of Windows 7 on my Desktop?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Finally settled for eset SMART SECURITY suite (paid version) ,purchased through Flipkart,for my Windows 7 on PC- Desktop.

Top Bottom