BF3 multiplay with c2d e8400 options (possible overclocking discussion).....

OP
icebags

icebags

Technomancer
by delta peripherals u mean this ? its 12.5k too
Asus NVidia Geforce GTX560 - 1GB DDR5 : ENGTX560 DC/2DI/1GD5 - www.deltapage.com

bf3 is the reason more or less, i don't really play varieties of games, just a few multiplayers, and keep on playing them for years. played bf2142 before, liked it and my old gfx card died while playing it.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
wow, i went to market (kolkata chandni chowk) today and found gtx 560 is almost out of market. those few left are 12k+vat. :-o

evga gtx560 is 11.9k+vat. forsa is probably a bit lower.
and gtx560ti is 13.5-14kk +vat.

HD7850 is ~15k, and HD7770s are ~8k. :lol:
thinking whether to wait for 7850 to come down below 12k or buy that evga/forsa gtx560......

*media.bestofmicro.com/U/4/352300/original/BF3%20HIGH.png
*media.bestofmicro.com/S/X/326337/original/battlefield%203%201920.png

if i go for 7770, i may have to forget AA. how the game looks without AA ? :lol:

this shuld help you decide ;-)
BF3 Deferred Anti-Aliasing vs. Anti-Aliasing Post Comparison (Or: Why You Should Stop Using MSAA)

OP
icebags

icebags

Technomancer
this shuld help you decide ;-)
BF3 Deferred Anti-Aliasing vs. Anti-Aliasing Post Comparison (Or: Why You Should Stop Using MSAA)

sigh, thanks for making me more greedy. there seems to be no choice left except going for 560. so, there are only 2 options available locally forsa & evga. i cant find any revire of forsa 560 online, so it doesn't seem to be a reputable brand. any comments ?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
sigh, thanks for making me more greedy. there seems to be no choice left except going for 560. so, there are only 2 options available locally forsa & evga. i cant find any revire of forsa 560 online, so it doesn't seem to be a reputable brand. any comments ?
i dont have any idea about a.s.s of forsa . Are you comfortable buying gtx 560 oem for around 9.5k?

OP
icebags

icebags

Technomancer
^^ where u get that? i can find no website / shop with that price ..... besides, oems come with warranty ?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^^ where u get that? i can find no website / shop with that price ..... besides, oems come with warranty ?
there is a dealer in erodov forum from hyderabad , he ship all over india . I got my 560ti from him for 11.2k . Tell him you want to buy zotac 560 , and try to bargain a little . I will pm his number if you want. And yes oems have warranty

OP
icebags

icebags

Technomancer
without a popular site that is risky, is he on ebay? well, i may just buy it off the shop.

still let me know if he is on ebay.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
He is a local dealer who own a shop in hyderabad . He is trusted member in erodov . Go to erodov forom and have a look bro . His id is kishan_razor .

OP
icebags

icebags

Technomancer
well, i just bought 560 locally, and a GS600 smps, keeping in mind future overclocking ventures.

also ordered a motherboard from deltapage.

OP
icebags

icebags

Technomancer
thanks to both of you.

here take a look!
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show-off/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-547.html#post1764989

the mobo is this one:
Asus MotherBoard - P5G41T-M-LX - www.deltapage.com

will buy a 4gb ram when the mobo arrives. thinking to run the ram very tight. something like 7-7-7-24 or lower if possible. any idea which to be good among these for a little bit of CPU OC (333-400mhz cpu clock) with tight timings ?
RAM Price List India: Computer Components: Flipkart.com

c2d fsb is 1333mhz, but a 1600mhz will do ok, with no sync issues ?

will get another 4gb if everything goes alright.

Last edited:
OP
icebags

icebags

Technomancer
^^ thanks, it will still take couple of weeks may be, still trying to put things together with a bit of research. :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ BTW try to get 8GB total RAM if you got budget.. makes hell lot of difference :)

OP
icebags

icebags

Technomancer
yah, i did nt forget about ur recommendation of 8gb, and i still need to buy windows 7 ..... and total expense is crossing 25k. meh too much for a game, i will go mad. :(
ahy they had to make it not for win xp. (T.T)

Top Bottom