{BEWARE}message from 55352 -most for bsnl customers-Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobileman

In the zone
Dear all,
a messages from me

that as a subscriber of the bsnl, recently i am getting a mesage from no 55352, it contain a messgage so:
"Feeling lonely, make friends with beautifull girls and chat with them, SMS GF to 55352, Charges Rs.2/SMS"

please dont try this, coz they are simply to drain out money. as i have got this for a lot of time, last day, simply i have tried, ough, the responce is coming form a compiter i think, same as when we are getting fake contacts in out chat box.

so, please BEWARE, dont waist money.

for the sake of public interest.

thaking you
mobileman

Krow

Crowman
Thanks for the heads up, but I just can't stop myself from posting 3 points :

1). :facepalm:
2). :banghead:
3). :duh2:

That being said, replying to any such advertising message is stupid and a way to loot us as they are not making any profits with 1 paisa per second etc.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
LOL!!!!

These kind of messages are so common that I've stopped even reading them.
Just delete any adv. SMS pops into ur mob.

wishmaster.dj

Broken In
Dear all,
a messages from me

that as a subscriber of the bsnl, recently i am getting a mesage from no 55352, it contain a messgage so:
"Feeling lonely, make friends with beautifull girls and chat with them, SMS GF to 55352, Charges Rs.2/SMS"

please dont try this, coz they are simply to drain out money. as i have got this for a lot of time, last day, simply i have tried, ough, the responce is coming form a compiter i think, same as when we are getting fake contacts in out chat box.

so, please BEWARE, dont waist money.

for the sake of public interest.

thaking you
mobileman

lmaox99 :)):grin::mrgreen::-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom