Best Web Hosting Solutions - Starting @ 450/Year - Check for Free Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlimited Internet

UnlimitedInternet.co.in
Dear Friends,

Unlimited Internet Services offers Cheap and Best Hosting Solutions. Check below for the Inaugural Free Offer.

Our Servers are located in Malaysia and we give you a committed uptime of 99.95%

Why not 99.9% ? When other's are offering such Uptime Commitment

Well 99.9% converts to 43.8 Min of downtime per month. Where as 99.95% converts to 21.9 Min of downtime per month. Sometimes we just have to overlook what we see to realize the hidden facts.

We have our own managed Dedicated Server's and do not relay on other Hosting Provider for our server uptime.

We also support you free of cost to setup and run any Forum like phpBB, SMF etc or Blogs, Classifieds etc...

Also feel free to talk to us for any suggestion you may require related to Web Designing or Hosting even if you do not wish to purchase our products.

Do contact us if you want any information.

Inaugural Free Offer - CLOSED

Good News to all Digit Members who have registered on or before 31st August 2008. Unlimited Internet Services is offering free web hosting just for you.

First 20 Members to post reply here will get FREE web hosting with the below package for 1 Year /-

Disk Space - 250 MB
Data Transfer - 5 GB / Month
PHP4 & PHP5
CPanel / WHM Control Panel with Fantastico Scripts
E-mail Accounts: Unlimited
FTP : Unlimited
Subdomains : Unlimited
MySQL Databases : Unlimited

Just buy a domain name from anyone or use your existing domain name. We will provide you the Hosting space :) No hidden clauses and No hidden charges.

* Note this Inaugural Free Offer Package will not be clubbed with any other Free Offer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Packages (Free Reseller Package Upgrade to Digit Members)

Purchase any package given below and get Free upgraded to Reseller Package.

Advantages - Host unlimited Domains under the package. You just need to Buy additional Domain Names :smile:

Basic Hosting

Disk Space - 1 GB
Data Transfer - 30 GB / Month
PHP4 & PHP5

Price (With 1 Free Domain Name) - 450/Year
Price (Without Free Domain Name) - 300/Year

Free Domain Name only include - (.com, .net, .org, .info, .name, .co.in, .us, .biz)

Intermediate Hosting

Disk Space - 2GB
Data Transfer - 40 GB / Month
PHP4 & PHP5

Price (With 1 Free Domain Name) - 650/Year
Price (Without Free Domain Name) - 500/Year

Free Domain Name only include - (.com, .net, .org, .info, .name, .co.in, .us, .biz)

Advanced Hosting

Disk Space - 5 GB
Data Transfer - 50 GB / Month
PHP4 & PHP5

Price (With 1 Free Domain Name) - 800/Year
Price (Without Free Domain Name) - 650/Year

You may also contact us for any Special Packages, VPS, Dedicated Servers.

Thank You,
Unlimited Internet Services

Last edited:
hey dude ...... i want to setup a personal website ......and intrsted in ur free trial offer.
I will register a free domain and then i will contact u again.

Thnx.

OP
U

Unlimited Internet

UnlimitedInternet.co.in
Thanks for your reply.

Just to mention check if the Free domain supports changing the Nameserver as this you need to point the domain name to our servers.

Alternatively you can register for a new domain. There are quite a few people out here who have their Thread regarding cheap domain name. May be you can contact them. :)

Once you are done with the domain name contact me back and shall provide the hosting as give in the Post.

Thanks,

OP
U

Unlimited Internet

UnlimitedInternet.co.in
Hey I am intersted in your free hosting package....
Please see your PM..

@jalanbk - Your promotion code has been sent to your mail id. Enjoy !!

can i get "Inaugural Free Offer"?
i already have a blog running, www.gaurishsharma.com
if found good i could go for Paid package also.

if i am eligible then,Please mention your Name servers

@gary4gar - Please check your PM in next 5 min will send you the Promotion Code. Please note to follow the steps given in the PM to start your account using the promotion code. Once done you will get a mail with the Nameserver and login details of your account.

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
I have a few questions, it would be nice if you could answer it

• As you must have noticed, Gaurishsharma.com is powered by blogger, so i need to shift to wordpress. although the shift is usually smooth, sometimes there issues like 404 etc.
  • So, Can you provide me a Subdomain, or i can create a CNAME record to directly point, new.gaurishsharma.com. then i would finish Testing it, then i would completly change from blogger to wordpress. i want to make the switch as seemless as possible. with no downtime
  • well there are some minor issues. like when i login to Cpanel, i get this error. hope it gets fixed soom
    Code:
    isdedicatedip() requires one argument (this probably means a domain is missing from httpd.conf) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DIp.pm line 44
    	Cpanel::DIp::isdedicatedip(undef) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/ExpVar.pm line 205
    	Cpanel::ExpVar::expvar('!$hasdedicatedip') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/StatsBar.pm line 231
    	Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat('rowcounter', 'mainstats', 'display', 'hostingpackage|shorthostname|cpanelversion|cpanelrevision|theme|...') called at (eval 107) line 1
    	eval '$dataref = [Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat(%CFG)];' called at cpanel.pl line 5012
    	main::api2_exec('StatsBar', 'stat', 'HASH(0x9fdfec8)', 'HASH(0x915b898)') called at cpanel.pl line 1476
    	main::cpexectag('<?cp StatsBar::stat([tr class="row-%"][td width="40\{percent}" a...') called at cpanel.pl line 4809
    	main::dotag(undef) called at cpanel.pl line 4676
    	main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x97870d4)') called at cpanel.pl line 4628
    	main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x93d5ae4)') called at cpanel.pl line 2924
    	main::doinclude('/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/branding//index.html', 0, 1) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Branding.pm line 85
    	Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include('index.html') called at (eval 8) line 1
    	eval 'Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include(@{$argref});' called at cpanel.pl line 1650
    	main::exectag('<cpanel Branding="include(index.html)">') called at cpanel.pl line 4809
    	main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x9114234)') called at cpanel.pl line 4628
    	main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x93a6170)') called at cpanel.pl line 1311
    	Carp::cluck('isdedicatedip() requires one argument (this probably means a dom...') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DIp.pm line 44
    	Cpanel::DIp::isdedicatedip(undef) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/ExpVar.pm line 205
    	Cpanel::ExpVar::expvar('!$hasdedicatedip') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/StatsBar.pm line 231
    	Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat('rowcounter', 'mainstats', 'display', 'hostingpackage|shorthostname|cpanelversion|cpanelrevision|theme|...') called at (eval 107) line 1
    	eval '$dataref = [Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat(%CFG)];' called at cpanel.pl line 5012
    	main::api2_exec('StatsBar', 'stat', 'HASH(0x9fdfec8)', 'HASH(0x915b898)') called at cpanel.pl line 1476
    	main::cpexectag('<?cp StatsBar::stat([tr class="row-%"][td width="40\{percent}" a...') called at cpanel.pl line 4809
    	main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x97870d4)') called at cpanel.pl line 4628
    	main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x93d5ae4)') called at cpanel.pl line 2924
    	main::doinclude('/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/branding//index.html', 0, 1) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Branding.pm line 85
    	Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include('index.html') called at (eval 8) line 1
    	eval 'Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include(@{$argref});' called at cpanel.pl line 1650
    	main::exectag('<cpanel Branding="include(index.html)">') called at cpanel.pl line 4809
    	main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x9114234)') called at cpanel.pl line 4628
    	main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x93a6170)') called at cpanel.pl line 1311

• Can i have Shell account please?
  • I am currently using Google Apps for Email, Do i have to change ?
  • Is the server hosted in Malaysia? usally servers are located in US, not a issue but just asking

Thanks for Service and best of luck with your new venture;)

[EDIT]
Is sever down?
Network Timeout
The server at <snipped> is taking too long to respond.

Last edited:
OP
U

Unlimited Internet

UnlimitedInternet.co.in
Dear All,

Moving all accounts to 4 GB RAM Dedicated Servers. Please start using the same after midnight today. :)

Change is for good !!

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom