• Tekken

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Thought of starting this thread...:D

we have played many vs fighting games but which is popular & widely played by us :D

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
I guess you forgot the best one of this generations .

Dead or Alive 4

And it was used in the WCG Last year in the Vs Fighting category .

Xbonez: Mortal Combat has no physics at all , you kich n the character just lifts it leg like a robot , straight 91m Degree . i hate Mortal Combat .

Try DOA or Tekken .

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Mortal Kombat.Undoubtedly.That is what I started arcade beat-em-up with.Seconding that would be Tekken.:D

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I guess you forgot the best one of this generations .

Dead or Alive 4

And it was used in the WCG Last year in the Vs Fighting category .

Xbonez: Mortal Combat has no physics at all , you kich n the character just lifts it leg like a robot , straight 91m Degree . i hate Mortal Combat .

Try DOA or Tekken .

OH...sorry..:rolleyes: .u c there r so many ....i forgot...but u guys can post the names if its
not listed here...:D

Well I voted 4 KOF bcoz its a very fast game...very fast....plus the combos r
realy nice....

Tekken is also good but my choice wud be KOF

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Mortal Kombat is my choice, but I feel Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters for both NES and SNES are good choices... play them if you can get them... :)

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
Tekken for now. If u had asked me 10 yrs earlier it would have undoubtedly been? Any guesses?

dnt knw y ? wat are ur fav chars in KOF ? I like Ralf, Clark, Shermie, Blue Mary etc .. and which version u used to play ? the one i like the most is KOF 98.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

dnt knw y ? wat are ur fav chars in KOF ? I like Ralf, Clark, Shermie, Blue Mary etc .. and which version u used to play ? the one i like the most is KOF 98.

KOF 2003 & KOF 2002 :D

I like: Terry Bogard,Joe Hagashi ;-)(mui thai), Iori Yagami(l love the way he laughs after wining
a round),K' (cool gogles) :D

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Mortal Kombat.. Has nostalgia effect on me.. For me gaming began wit a group of games which included mortal kombat..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom