Best value for money mobo for C2D E4500 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

babarasghar

Right off the assembly line
well dnt know much about prices in india .. but here in pakistan .. if u say value for money interms of gaming n multimedia go for some dualchannel supporting board ... i got this one just cause of the fact of its multimedia outputs ... hdmi etc ... n then it is a very stable OCer .. at stock under3g no problem at all ... at 3g u need to monitor its temp change .. idles at very satisfactory 32c(coretemp) and remains under 50c on workload .. but i dnt suggest for those who plan for Future upgrade .. no way .. i mean quadcore or 8400 with single channel .. better burn that cpu :p ... i have a question can i push it more by fiddling with cpu voltage ... have not done it yet ... if i had the option then i wud have gone for abit IP35 .. its a much better n stable board at affordable price but not aval in pakistan :S at least not in y city .. This board definitely has the voltage options available to you if you need them. With an available 1.945v for the CPU and 3.0v for the memory, this board has the options to play in the big leagues but xfx 630i got max 1.545volts cpu range and similarly for others ...big difference is of chipset and offcourse dual channel .. i get 4.9 in vista for my single channel pc-5300 at 750mhz where as abit has got upto 8gb memory as compared to just 4gb of mine ... n gud over clocker too *www.xbitlabs.com/articles/mainboards/display/abit-ip35-pro_8.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom