Best thing to protect cell phone from rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Recently I'm having a tough time protecting my cell phone from rain. I end up making it drench in rain water. I have tried to search here in mobile accessories shop but couldnt find anything that can cover the cell phone completely from rain. I found some leather cases but they dont cover the cell phone completely. How do you all who use cellphone protect it from rain. When I googled I found someone suggesting some Zipper. I don't know what it is. Can you all help me please?

clmlbx

Technomancer
yes, simple give him (mobile) a raincoat .............

wrap it (mobile) in plastic polythene.

best available & cheapest

do it in transparent polythene so u can use it.. and some holes near mic and speakers....

don't say it looks cheap as I have not seen any better idea then this.

well my phone works great .......... in every season (nok 3500c)

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Get the phone laminated or pasted...U can also take a scratch guard if u want 4 ur mobile 4m the market..This will provide some protection..To further protect it u can put it in a mobile cover..

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
plastics.. a cover.. cheap.. simple.. & disposable ;)
u might get "stand-up zipper pouchs" the size of ur mobile
*img2.tradeget.com/xuxiumin/3I566SKE11082.jpg​

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
I love my C702. :lol:
Dude I was asking for ways to protect my cell and not the model which you use.

NOKIA 1108 zindabaad
What's the Zindabad about? Is your cell waterproof?

plastics.. a cover.. cheap.. simple.. & disposable ;)
u might get "stand-up zipper pouchs" the size of ur mobile
*img2.tradeget.com/xuxiumin/3I566SKE11082.jpg​
Dude I saw the one exactly same as the picture you posted but this is little bigger in size for my cell phone. I'm not sure whether I will be able to get the same material for the size of my cell. Thanks for the info though!

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
last sunday on friendship day i went for a drive on my bike ALONE :D:p . it was almost about to rain so i wrapped up my N73 ME in a polythene bag and plugged in my ep-630 with it :D . within 5 mins i left from home it started raining heavily and i drove in the rain for over 2 hours listening to music :D :p . My mobile is still working after that :D:D:D :p

polythene bags are the best to protect phones from rains.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
my k790i was left in my pocket and it went for a spin in my washing machine. now its almost dead. its showing green and red strips on startup. i am phoneless now:(

casanova

The Frozen Nova
^^
Search the forum, it has a tut that would help you recover your cell.

My Motorola L2 had got a spin as well. It started on its own when I checked it after a month. :D

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
that's my dad's. good news gave my phone for repairs its getting an lcd change for 2000 rs. the guy says the phone will be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom