Best speakers within 7k ? (2.1/2.0)

shreeux

Movie Buff
If you want speakers for watching movies then you will be disappointed with swan speakers they are suitable for listening music only I suggest you logitech z623 for your purpose.

You mean which model in Swan?

Just Info...

I was recently bought SwanM200KII...After several queries from members.

First, i played BR-Rip movies through my PC via HDMI cable to TV and Audio Output to Swan speakers....Final verdict Video and Audio not effective, especially bass.

Again i tried played BR-Rip movies through USB pen drive directly to Tv and Audio output from 3.5mm jack to swan speakers...Final verdict Video and Audio was stunning very effective, especially bass was awsome....When full volume uable to sit in front, some times while watching movies hearing some sound behind me..look like 5.1 setup.

Minion

Conversation Architect
You mean which model in Swan?

Just Info...

I was recently bought SwanM200KII...After several queries from members.

First, i played BR-Rip movies through my PC via HDMI cable to TV and Audio Output to Swan speakers....Final verdict Video and Audio not effective, especially bass.

Again i tried played BR-Rip movies through USB pen drive directly to Tv and Audio output from 3.5mm jack to swan speakers...Final verdict Video and Audio was stunning very effective, especially bass was awsome....When full volume uable to sit in front, some times while watching movies hearing some sound behind me..look like 5.1 setup.

What i meant by that post is swan speakers are good at providing quality sound but where it fails is power swan speakers you are using right now has 35 watts of power while logitech Z623 has 200 watts of power and OP needs a speacker to watch action movies

madzeus

Broken In
@Minion: Hi, thanks for your inputs,does wattage actually convert to sound loudness? Check Wilson X2 Alexandria (HERE)
Minimum Amplifier Power: 20w per channel.Granted, those are $120,000 speakers and the size of drivers; Its going to be louder than anything i have heard,So a little skeptical about wattage to sound loudness, since an avg user looks for wattage=loudness, sometimes data is screwed.

From what i have read:- Typically, speakers range from 85-92 db measured at 1 meter with 1 watt applied.
Can any SWAN m10 owner get sound measurement in db using app like sound meter (link HERE)

for a point of reference for the volume:

10db = normal breathing
60db = normal conversation
110db = shouting in ear, power saw, car horn
120db = rock concert, jet plane at ramp, ambulance siren

shreeux

Movie Buff
What i meant by that post is swan speakers are good at providing quality sound but where it fails is power swan speakers you are using right now has 35 watts of power while logitech Z623 has 200 watts of power and OP needs a speacker to watch action movies

I to chose to buy Logitech Z623 2.1 for TV....Later
@Minion: Hi, thanks for your inputs,does wattage actually convert to sound loudness? Check Wilson X2 Alexandria (HERE)
Minimum Amplifier Power: 20w per channel.Granted, those are $120,000 speakers and the size of drivers; Its going to be louder than anything i have heard,So a little skeptical about wattage to sound loudness, since an avg user looks for wattage=loudness, sometimes data is screwed.

From what i have read:- Typically, speakers range from 85-92 db measured at 1 meter with 1 watt applied.
Can any SWAN m10 owner get sound measurement in db using app like sound meter (link HERE)

10db = normal breathing

Just info viewed today
Swan D1010-IV Review

shreeux

Movie Buff

I feel not makes any difference while watching action movies in TV with Swan. Even though still not demo in Z623.

I to chose to buy Logitech Z623 2.1 for TV....Later jump to SwanM200KII for my PC.

Still pending to buy 2.1 setup for My TV.

Minion

Conversation Architect

10db = normal breathing

10db = normal breathing

Well i am no audiophile but i read reviews out of my passion but what i know is power is not equal to loudness.

madzeus

Broken In
Hello guys,
Finally got SWANS M10 from PRoAudioHome via amazon with 15% cashback on independence sale.
The speakers are pretty awesome,in brief all what you have heard about them is true,they seem to me the most VFM package,given they handle music and movies pretty well.Saw some action movies,Dunkirk Musical tracks,Armin Van Buren and S10 Coke studio just to cover most corners and they never disappoint even once.Using @ 50-60 % volume. Bass is not lacking at all,neither is it muffled around 70-80% bass normally. The blue light is irksome,so placed the woofer behind the monitor. Yes,the popping sound is there,but according to ProAudioHome its nothing to worry. Though they are not exceptionally loud,good enough for a party in medium sized room. Will check them in my hall later on.
Consider me impressed.

shreeux

Movie Buff
Hello guys,
Finally got SWANS M10 from PRoAudioHome via amazon with 15% cashback on independence sale.
The speakers are pretty awesome,in brief all what you have heard about them is true,they seem to me the most VFM package,given they handle music and movies pretty well.Saw some action movies,Dunkirk Musical tracks,Armin Van Buren and S10 Coke studio just to cover most corners and they never disappoint even once.Using @ 50-60 % volume. Bass is not lacking at all,neither is it muffled around 70-80% bass normally. The blue light is irksome,so placed the woofer behind the monitor. Yes,the popping sound is there,but according to ProAudioHome its nothing to worry. Though they are not exceptionally loud,good enough for a party in medium sized room. Will check them in my hall later on.
Consider me impressed.

Good to Heard....Pls post with image setup.

Top Bottom