Best speakers within 7k ? (2.1/2.0)

hitesh

In the zone
Currently, I'm considering Swan M10. Is there anything better out there given the budget ?
Some pointers -
- Need neutral signature
- High clarity
- Not a basshead so I can compromise on bass

I listen to almost everything - rock, blues, jazz, classical, pop, country etc
Some less favourable genres are electronic, rap, party (? is that a genre ? idk) and some similar stuff
Will edit if I think of something more to add. Can't think of anything else right now

Let me know what you guys think are my options

chillz88

Broken In
In a same position here. Dont like them to have unnatural bass and prefer them neutral too. I listen to rock and metal. Sony d9, longitech z623 are on my list with the swan m10 in now too. Any suggestions?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
H

hitesh

In the zone
After doing a lot of research, it is pretty clear that Swans M10 are much better than any other offering at this price point
I am going for these, will buy them in a few days

OP
H

hitesh

In the zone
Where you planning to get them from?

I'll be getting them from ebay (Link)
I would've already bought them but then I thought that waiting for a discount is worth it. So now I'll buy these once the "paytm 12% off on ebay" offer goes live (it comes twice a month- once around 15th and then around at the end of the month)
This way I could save 1k :D. Totally worth it

- - - Updated - - -

10% off on ebay is live now!!! (this time 10 instead of 12 but still good enough)
If you want to buy these speakers (obviously Swans M10), now is the time. You can have them for Rs.6480
I am buying one right away

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=287945]chillz88[/MENTION]

aakaash

Broken In
You are on the right track, go ahead and buy the Swans M10. I am a proud owner of these awesome speakers :-D. Had these for around 2 weeks and I must say these are the best sounding all round speakers one can buy below ₹10000. Period. If you want something specifically for music and willing to save a few hundred rupees, I will suggest you to buy the Swans D1010mkii which are available for around ₹6K. I had the opportunity of owning both of them and hence I made a comparison thread here. Good luck!

chillz88

Broken In
Looking for the reviews. Confused on m10 and D1010's too. Wish there was some side by side video comparison. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom