Tamoghno

Padawan
does it make a diff?

I am gonna get it tomm.

so Si should get it right??

It should last at least a year.

Should i get an EP630 earphone with it?

and any additional accessories??

The advantage of using memory card storage is you wont be limited by predefined capacity. Given how cheap memory cards have become , you can even upgrade to 16 gb or even 32gb when releasd.

But most importantly , if somehow your memory is corrupted , you wont be left without phone.your transfer rate wlll also be fast.

Yes you'll need good earphones with it. Nokia always sucks.

Upgrade firmware to v20. it adds lots of feature and eyecandy.

*check the slider , if its too loose , dont take it. There are people complain about bad built quality of n81 . Thata because they got faulty hardware.

Dont remove the default screen guard. Its of very good quality .

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
n81 discontinued ??? this can't happen.. nokia music flagship phone can't go just like that !!!

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
have a look @ this now

*compareindia.in.com/specification/mobile-phones-gsm/nokia-n82/23763

14k :O

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
have a look @ this now

*compareindia.in.com/specification/mobile-phones-gsm/nokia-n82/23763

14k :O

OP
A

ayuboy

Journeyman
Damn.....It was discontinued by Nokia 2 months ago

E-63 Is nice, but Doesn't hav the looks and not as good as a Music player.

I'll try to look for N81/78 again

Tamoghno

Padawan
Nokia is giving huge discount in us. You may try that. In dell usa site e63=<$200, 5800= $229 . Not sure about germany price.

@drvarun , i know, thats why i said slightly. But its noticeable.

paradisevikas

Jack of all Trades.
My vote goes for N81.
E63 is kinda like poor men's eseries , designed ground up to be cheap. It dont even come with a data cable in the box. Also , though it have decent build quality , its still not comparable to e51/71.

got my e63 3 days before got data cable n 1gb card with it and it retails @ 11.6k on ebay. i agree tht its quality is nt comparable to e71 but how can we compare a 19k fone wid 11k fone. also e71 just hv steel body thts it nothing more thn tht . e63 quality is any day better then any other fone. gud processor and gud amt of ram.
but do remember its a business class fone and bulky. but still looks classy n feels g8 .it will give u a sofisticated look.
u'll not regret your decision go ahead and grab a piece for u

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom