Best Smartphone from Nokia under 13k

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayuboy

Journeyman
Guys
I am looking for a nice smart phone under 13k.

My requirements are

1) WiFi (A must)
2) Symbian 9.3 s60 3.2 for the eyecandy
3) Nice music phone
4) decent screensize
5)decent looks

I looked in Nokia and couldn't find any phone..
I wanna try Express music but There isn't any with WiFi except for 5800

anyone know when is 5630 gonna be released in india?:cool:

sujoyp

Grand Master
n78 got discountinued...BTW i saw in compareindia.com that N82 is 14500 only...how abt extending ur budget:grin:

k4ce

Youngling
^ its a steal for 14.5k ... but why bother cos the n81 within budget fulfills all requirements ... no idea bout 5630 ... but 5730 is launching real soon if the nokia india website is to be believed

Tamoghno

Padawan
plzz dont ever compare n81 with N82 or u will be in between a biiggg fight:lol:

Yeah , n82 still have better hardware than most phone out there. Even better than n97.

But i dont believe n82 can be 14.5 k. Last time i checked it was slightly less than 18k. Even at 15 k n82 is steal.

N81 is good phone for its price . Superb audio quality . Fp1 but with eye candy and generally fits your need.

OP
A

ayuboy

Journeyman
I am soo cnfused..
N81 or E63 --> Both are good.
I am a heavy net user but the phone should also look nice.

WHich is a better phone for viewing photos and videos

are ther any support for email like in iPod Touch and iPhone where you can get all your mails of different accounts in one?.

OP
A

ayuboy

Journeyman
I am soo cnfused..

are ther any support for email like in iPod Touch and iPhone where you can get all your mails of different accounts in one?.

and for Music too: I wanna keep a lot of music and entertainment stuff.

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
E63 is far better.
It's lighter, has more internal memory, support for more external memory, QWERTY keyboard, support for MS Office, with 11 hrs talk time as opposed to 4 hrs in the N81.

Both have music support and songs will only sound as good as the earphones you listen to them on. Photos and videos will appear about the same. The E63 has far better support for e-mail.

Plus the E series has a far better build quality. Just hold both in your hand and you will know what I'm talking about.

All info from gsmarena.com

Tamoghno

Padawan
I am soo cnfused..

and for Music too: I wanna keep a lot of music and entertainment stuff.

My vote goes for N81.
E63 is kinda like poor men's eseries , designed ground up to be cheap. It dont even come with a data cable in the box. Also , though it have decent build quality , its still not comparable to e51/71.

My friend is using 8 gig card with ~2000 songs. It have no problem of slowing down or whatsover. Just make sure you buy the memory card version.

N81 have bigger screen , dedicated multimedia keys (a huge advantage when multitask with music) , a good gaming keys that makes viewing photos and videos a fun. It also got eye candy that you asking for. Also battery life , though not as great as eseries , is fairly good.

Nokia email (currently in free beta stage ) is what you need. It is excellent product and can be used with almost any email service. It lets you use upto 10 email account at once.(disclaimer: haven't personally used it but know happy people who use it).even if dont satisfy you There is enough 3rd party client to choose from.

k4ce

Youngling
apparantly the e series dont have good audio quality (source : gsmarena) .... and tamoghno is right ... why buy an entry level eseires when u can buy a mid range n-series ... and except the cam , its fully loaded ... good screen ...

nikhilpai

Techans
Its actually very simple to choose between the E63 & N81.
Go for E63 only if QWERTY is important to you. Otherwise choose the N81.

And yes, build quality of E-series is normally better than N-series, but there is no guarantee about that. My friend's E65's colour is peeling like a mango !!!

OP
A

ayuboy

Journeyman
does it make a diff?

I am gonna get it tomm.

so Si should get it right??

It should last at least a year.

Should i get an EP630 earphone with it?

and any additional accessories??

Status
Not open for further replies.