Best Printer in Market ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Hi

Pls Help me to find Printer. which can also print colour Photographs.
so pls Give me Good choices . also tell me about All-in-1 (scanner & printer).Pls share info and price ...Well I have no idea about printers and scanners so tell e in detail.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
You can print photos with entry-level inkjets costing less than 2k. High-quality photo printers may cost much more than 10k. The choice depends on your budget and the quality you need.

Your message is too vague. It is impracticable for others to present the entire range of available models, review them and post the results for your convenience. You should really do some search on the net first, gain some background knowledge and narrow down your options first. Then ask specific questions.

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ I am looking for printer which has cheap priniting (cheaper INK & paper ) but Good Quality. and can also print photo.Ya their are many choices in Market but I want to know which company is better and few models that users are using.Here many of them are using Printer. so it is not difficult.

and I Don't know much about printer .so what should I look too while buying 1

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ I am looking for printer which has cheap priniting (cheaper INK & paper ) but Good Quality. and can also print photo.Ya their are many choices in Market but I want to know which company is better and few models that users are using.Here many of them are using Printer. so it is not difficult.
and I Don't know much about printer .so what should I look too while buying 1

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
well actually no idea ..........need good 1 but also should not excedd 7k , say between 5-7k will ado.but as cheap as possible. quality matters. and tell me about scanner too

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
that all-in-1 can print coour photos properly

as HP has 2 different series "all-in-1" and "Photo printer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom