Best phone for Rs10,000 +/- 2000/-. It's a little urgent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

::vicky::

In the zone
hey tell me some thing abt ur girlfriend hi hi ???
have u ever kissed her

if u havent then go and kiss her and say w700i hi hi

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I would say keep off Nokia and specially 3230. I have that phone and it's sound is too bad and camera worse.
I don't think any Nokia phone in this range even has stereo speakers. While the SE phones have really good sound and stereo speakers. My sister owns a W700i and I can say that it has really nice sound and a good camera.
But, IMO girls would either prefer V3i or W300i, both fit in your range and look good.
I think you should go for W300i rather if just sound is a priority and the software should work on any phone having java.
So, I'd say decide b/w W300i or V3i and maybe W700i.

OP
baccilus

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Thanks Tech. But from what i have googled, there is just one java encryption sotware and that too can lock just files and not folders. This is strange since most of the newer phones have Java.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
If i understood right, then java phones have lesser softwares due to some kind of tight restrictions placed on them. Though newer series 40 phones from Nokia have less of these restrictions. I am not sure if this info is correct or no but that's what I have heard. Maybe someone like aadipa can help out in this since he's in this feild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom