Best Paid Apps

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Hi,
I am not a longtime android user,just put some money in entropay,now.So would appreciate your selection of paid apps that are worth buying so that I can empty the entropay wallet :))
Genres of app I like are music,tools etc
Some paid apps I liked are:
Ultimate guitar app
Flight radar
Facetune
Greenify
Poweramp

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Buy greenify paid version only if you are going to use its advanced features from xposed module. Titanium backup, Swype, better battery stats, camera fv-5 are some good paid apps.

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Buy greenify paid version only if you are going to use its advanced features from xposed module. Titanium backup, Swype, better battery stats, camera fv-5 are some good paid apps.

I had bought greenify earlier using my fathers cc.Already have swype.will check better battery stats

chitvan

Journeyman
uploadfromtaptalk1446214642524.jpg
Here are my paid apps,

But I bought only, Poweramp, Tasker, Nova Prime, Greenify Donation version, Secure settings..

Rest are got free from Amazon appstore,

Really Nova Prime in 15 rupees only??
I bought in 200/-

chitvan

Journeyman
I bought Greenify, Tasker, Nova Prime, Secure settings and Poweramp,

Already have Xtream Alarm, Tiny scanner, FolderSync Pro, Root Explorer, Daily Expense, Chess Shredder from Amazon Appstore

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Here are the apps that I've purchased so far:

1. Poweramp - Impressive music player for Android with a 10 band graphic equalizer and great skins.
2. The Room - One of the best puzzle games I've played. This one won the BAFTA awards because of its innovative gameplay mechanics and deep story.
3. The Room 2 - As above but much larger puzzle areas and more complicated puzzles.
4. Remote Ripple Pro - Allows you to control your PC from anywhere in the world as long as your PC has a tightVNC server running.

Tomal

Broken In
I hope you already noticed that most of the apps have free version. So my suggestion to you that first use a free version, if you think that the app is worth your money then upgrade to paid version.

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I hope you already noticed that most of the apps have free version. So my suggestion to you that first use a free version, if you think that the app is worth your money then upgrade to paid version.

bring on those ideas buddy :clap2: :)

Top Bottom