Best P2P Share

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
S

stalin

Journeyman
I tried WinMX it is not working. It install without any error but wen i double click the icon nothing display.........

Charley

Just Do It
stalin said:
I dont suggest Kazaa it is full of virus, spware and adware. For trouble free downloading Use BitComent, Limeware and Emule.

But the software says it is free of spyware,etc in the latest version of kazaa lite. I scanned with Spybot, Adware but couldnt find any, which means that it is good & also it has many searches for audio, movies, etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong abt the searches for anything, kazaa lite has the most.

:idea:

OP
S

stalin

Journeyman
I had suffer a lot after installing Kaaza lite, I Even got Kaaza Gold. I get all of spware and adware after installing it. I give better search result. I tried thrice Kaaza, after 1 or 2 days I can see Spybot, Adware deteching virus from my system. Once I had DCOM Exploit attack (kind like SASS Virus) after i installed Kaaza after that I was not able to use internet only soultion is Format.

Charley

Just Do It
Someone suggest me any which has more number of searches for movies, music, images, etc other than kazaa lite.

Please provide me the link for download.

Tks.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
For Music : ARES
For Movies : ares, edonkey. But edonkey is slow and is a adware and has sypwares.

Search at google for links. :D

iinfi

mekalodu
1)can anyone tell me which p2p has

highest no. of uses
highest no. of files of all category (s/w, e-books etc)

and which P2P is connected to max. no. of networks

2)i m regualar user of eDonkey but spyBot and AdAware never find any spywares in my system,
if donkey is a spyware then sud i not have spywares in my system ....

3)jus started using Limewire .... i find it doesnt have as many files as donkey ....

4) if i keep donkey on in the background and browse other sites, is it possible that what i type may b sent thru the network to any remote PC

thanks.... kindly answer all my queries ... thanks again

Charley

Just Do It
drgrudge said:
For Music : ARES
For Movies : ares, edonkey. But edonkey is slow and is a adware and has sypwares.

Search at google for links. :D

I did install Ares, but then when I open the icon it says this program has performed an error in some invalid module. It happened the same wit Warez after installation. Why?

:? :?

OP
S

stalin

Journeyman
Try with emule you find lots of stuff in that it got many server and more than 1.5 mil files. No Virus, Adware and spyware. If you want to download 1 files more than 1GB try with Bitcoment.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
@infii,
1. highest no. of users and files: edonkey and emule uses edonkey network. But i noticed as both to be slow.
2. Wait man, use it for atleast 3 weeks u will be infected soon :D

OP
S

stalin

Journeyman
I'm using emule more than 3 month or more. download more than GB of stuff still now i never saw any problem like adware, spyware not even a virus. I using ASUS A8N MB with NVIDIA Firewall and Freeware AVG AV Till now no problem bored with life without facing anyproblem for longtime.

iinfi

mekalodu
well i have used edonkey for the past 4 months ....

no spyware no adware detected by AdAware and SpyBot .....

but my concern was something different ....

i m writing this post while e-donkey is running in the background ....
is it possible that a keylogger or a similar stuff built-inside donkey be uploading data to any remote machine ???

if there is a spyware inside e-donkey will SpyBot and AdAware be able to detect it ....

thats my question !!!

magnet

Youngling
areslite and warez use same servers 4 download...but warez has spywares and adwares.......ares too has nav toolbar which is an adware....but while installation uncheck it..............................
earlier when i used to hav fast net..i tried lot of p2p..........areslite rocks...so do kazzalite(but no as ares).....in torrents i used g3 torrents had many features........shareza too is good because it supports server of edonkey and emule....but i want to try share reactor thing...but net is suxzing right now

shaunak

Tux Fan
navjotjsingh said:
I use Limewire and Bitcomet. Working great.

Shareaza though is spyware free but is very slow.

LIMEWIRE is not spyware free. not only does it install spyware but it also installs many othe nagwares.
The pro versino dosnt have nagware but it does install without your knowledge with a program that makes regedit and windows task manager unfunctional.

Charley

Just Do It
arcticflare said:
try kazaa lite the ad-free kazaa version

it says ad free but it has spyware .... Last week I had scanned using Xcleaner and detected spyware on it, the risk of the detected spyware was high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom