Best P2P Share

Status
Not open for further replies.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
shaunak said:
navjotjsingh said:
I use Limewire and Bitcomet. Working great.

Shareaza though is spyware free but is very slow.

LIMEWIRE is not spyware free. not only does it install spyware but it also installs many othe nagwares.
The pro versino dosnt have nagware but it does install without your knowledge with a program that makes regedit and windows task manager unfunctional.

The pro version does not disable regedit and task manager. I have tested. It contains no nagwares also.

Delpiero

Journeyman
stalin said:
I'm using emule more than 3 month or more. download more than GB of stuff still now i never saw any problem like adware, spyware not even a virus. I using ASUS A8N MB with NVIDIA Firewall and Freeware AVG AV Till now no problem bored with life without facing anyproblem for longtime.
But it takes so much time to download a file. I am not talking about the speeds , i am talking about the amount of time it takes to connect to the source it's so slow.

Ashish

Broken In
For emule users , just connect to the server which has the max. users connected ,generally razorback2 or edonkeyserverno1 and u will get good speed.

I have a query also, nowadays when i use emule for d/ling a file i uploads most of the time and downloads very less. Earlier (a few days ago) i was getting around 15kbps d/l speed.

Can anyone help :?: :?: :?: :?:

Charley

Just Do It
King_Niral said:
kAZAA k++ LITE THE BEST FREEWARE !!!

cHEERS !!!

Yup, what kinda speeds do u get normally on d/l and u/l ??? btw do u have a dsl connection, what speed scheme ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom