Best P2P Share

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalin

Journeyman
Which is the best P2P Share for downloanding stuf for Sify Broadband Connection. How to make bearshare work with sify Connection. I dont have problem with VSNL for Downloading for Bearshear. How about BitComent.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmmm... Bit commet is a torrent client. IT's ok. I like bit tornado 0.3.12 or u can try even azeraus.

For p2p software, u can try ARES or Edonkey. Edonkey is slow and has spywares but has a good collection of most of the stuffs u look out.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
well iam using E mule on my
sify broadband :lol: connection
and i find it quite good
but it also depends on the high id thingy
which helps you dload stuff faster

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
@bala: kazaa come bundled with spyware
but i have specifically written kazaa lite k++ which does not have any spyware

OP
S

stalin

Journeyman
:oops:
Kazza id not good, lot of spware and adware. Most of the files contain vairus. Limeware do have much files and downloading is very slow.
BitComent Good but only when file get start downloading. Emule lots of search result good in downloading. I like to try bit tornado and Azerasu.
I have a speed of 128 kbps mean it download the speed of 16 KB. Can I download more this 16KB with any software utilities.

OP
S

stalin

Journeyman
New P2P Share is come.

UseNeXT is anonymous and ad-free access to over 50 terabytes worth of MP3s, videos, games, pictures, and software. UseNeXT offers anonymous and lightening fast access to over 60,000 usenet discussion boards packed with MP3s, videos, games, pictures, and software. Forget file sharing or partial files - UseNeXT users never need to upload anything - and with direct access to our high-speed usenet servers you'll be able to search for and download files faster. The tailor made browser automatically unpacks and repairs failed downloads, and the built in media player allows you to preview play files before downloading even when archived. To get the free trial offer simply enter your e-mail when starting UseNeXT for the first time and you will get your access information for the free trial immediately. Version 2.89 adds the newsgroup wizard.

OP
S

stalin

Journeyman
I tried WinMX and other P2P share. Not happy with the result. I made my conclusion that BitComent and emule is god for P2P share to download stuff like ebook, music and movies.

iinfi

mekalodu
many say e-donkey has spywares .... but i use it daily and my spyBot and ad-aware dont detect any spywares when i run them ......

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
BEWARE!! :shock: of Spywares when U use these P2P s/w(s) .. they R packed with it!

& yeah! mil tou adhiktar cheezein jaati hain! :wink: par saath mein aur bhin bahut kucch mil jaata ..

I've seen many of my frd's OSes crashing like nething! .. & U know they went into such merciful condition tht format only seems to be the best solution!

So, man! just be cautious! although U cant help much when U r using ne P2P s/w(s) but for safer side install some gud anti-spywares s/w ..

Kazaa was awarded rank 1 for distributing spywares whole ard the world most comfortably .... so leave this thing! use sth else .. like e-mule, e-donkey!
enjoy & gud luck (believeme U'll need this)

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
stalin said:
New P2P Share is come.

UseNeXT is anonymous and ad-free access to over 50 terabytes worth of MP3s, videos, games, pictures, and software. UseNeXT offers anonymous and lightening fast access to over 60,000 usenet discussion boards packed with MP3s, videos, games, pictures, and software. Forget file sharing or partial files - UseNeXT users never need to upload anything - and with direct access to our high-speed usenet servers you'll be able to search for and download files faster. The tailor made browser automatically unpacks and repairs failed downloads, and the built in media player allows you to preview play files before downloading even when archived. To get the free trial offer simply enter your e-mail when starting UseNeXT for the first time and you will get your access information for the free trial immediately. Version 2.89 adds the newsgroup wizard.

neone tried this thing yet??

vysakh

Padawan
warez p2p is not bad. When we try to download a file, it takes a lot of time to connect to a user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom