Best P2P Share

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinmay

Journeyman
Guyz temme 1 thing...i recently switched to bit tornado...in my area power cuts r very frequent..so i need to switch off the comp at times...can u temme if i can resume my downloads in bit tornado n how?

atool

Journeyman
i use ares lite...and its very good...btw now download.com lists only software which are witout any adware...u can check there also

Delpiero

Journeyman
navjotjsingh said:
I use Limewire and Bitcomet. Working great.

Shareaza though is spyware free but is very slow.
Hmm.. Shareaza is pretty good, but a bit slow? I get speeds of 40-70 Kpbs is this fine or slow?

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Delpiero said:
navjotjsingh said:
I use Limewire and Bitcomet. Working great.

Shareaza though is spyware free but is very slow.
Hmm.. Shareaza is pretty good, but a bit slow? I get speeds of 40-70 Kpbs is this fine or slow?

I long for speed on Shareaza through Sify.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
I am on Sify Broadband too... and currently employ Ares, Shareaza.

Ares is better than Shareaza... speedwise. But Shareaza also throws up some results that aren't there in Ares.

Kazaa bugs me lately. Not good.

Delpiero

Journeyman
Apollo said:
I am on Sify Broadband too... and currently employ Ares, Shareaza.

Ares is better than Shareaza... speedwise. But Shareaza also throws up some results that aren't there in Ares.

Kazaa bugs me lately. Not good.

What is ares? Isn't it warez? BTW This kazaa thing sucks ,Spywares and slowness is the highlight of this program. Even ares or warez has adwares but probably the fastest p2p program.

OP
S

stalin

Journeyman
I tried with most of the P2P Network share. Now I'm happy with emule and Bitcoment. Trouble free no adware and spyware.

chinmay

Journeyman
Guyz temme 1 thing...i recently switched to bit tornado...in my area power cuts r very frequent..so i need to switch off the comp at times...can u temme if i can resume my downloads in bit tornado n how?...I posted the same question long time back but no one cared to answer...i dont want to create a new topic for this simple question...plz help me guyz

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^^^
Yes u can resume downloads in bit tornado... BTW what version are u using? The latest vesion is 0.3.12 , but i use 0.3.10 :D

OK, when u want to resume downlaods:
1. u can press on the "PaUSE" button on it and then close the window.
2. Again when u want to resume the download, then open the original torrent file that u had used earlier and it will continue from where u had stopped.

duckhead

Right off the assembly line
Shareaza is great after you tweak it right and make it work with your firewall... plus u need real broadband

chinmay

Journeyman
thnx drgrudge but that stll doesnt solve my problem... due to power cuts comp automatically switches off when i m not at home and ups discharges....so is there any way to resume downloads then?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmm..., even then u can resume ur downloads man. Just open the torrent file agian and it will resume (after checking the exiting data) the downlaod.

Charley

Just Do It
I use kazaa lite and it has lots of searches for music,videos, etc. It downloads pretty fast too

OP
S

stalin

Journeyman
I dont suggest Kazaa it is full of virus, spware and adware. For trouble free downloading Use BitComent, Limeware and Emule.

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
gtk-gnutella is the best I tried looking for the song rock the party by bombay rockers and win mx said nothing found and gtk-gnutella is downloading the same at >11Kbps now.
So gtk-gnutella is realy good.

OP
S

stalin

Journeyman
BitComent download at full speed of 16KBps at 128 kpbs in Sify Connection. In 12 Hrs it can download around 600 to 650MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom